ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 360
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:51 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
2015 SRT comes with the 275/40ZR20s The RT's come with the 245/45's. Is the RT and SRT set up differently in the same year?

I didn't go searching for clearance but could you explain what are you calling "clearance" ? (opportune moment for an "airplane" joke)
what are fuzzy on? The Hellcat/SRT/RT/SPS are all different cars and are configured differently. I’ve told you l don’t know how many times that my car only comes with the 245’s. Any car with different tires is an after market add on.

Clearance = space between tire and the wheel well, the body of the car. What else would it be in the context of what’s being discussed?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:00 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The red dragon

Drove it all the way home from California.
Sweet ride! Never dead with nail polish red!

Missing an engine is a good thing, missing motor... Not so good.

How bad ass is it?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:20 PM 02-21-2018
The red dragon

My wife wants an s so fucking bad...
[Reply]
lewdog 06:22 PM 02-21-2018
The red dragon

That’s a beautiful ride. Love the color choice too.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:24 PM 02-21-2018

I am fuzzy on what you mean when you say you have a 9" clearance and your tire is 9.6" wide just as the specs I gave earlier. The way I see you seeing this is: My tires that are on my car don't fit. They are .60 too wide

Originally Posted by :
My 2015 SPS has a 9 inch clearance.

Amazon
Product Dimensions 28.7 x 28.7 x 9.7 inches
Item model number 389122128

Summit same sku
Tire Diameter: 28.70 in.
Section Width: 9.60 in.

Goodyear
Section Width (in.)9.6

Outside Diameter (in.)28.7

Can you see clearly now what you think I am fuzzy on?

Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
what are fuzzy on? The Hellcat/SRT/RT/SPS are all different cars and are configured differently. I’ve told you l don’t know how many times that my car only comes with the 245’s. Any car with different tires is an after market add on.

Clearance = space between tire and the wheel well, the body of the car. What else would it be in the context of what’s being discussed?

[Reply]
BWillie 06:26 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Sweet ride! Never dead with nail polish red!

Missing an engine is a good thing, missing motor... Not so good.

How bad ass is it?
It's pretty cool, it's just an S 85 though, but it's still plenty of fast. Love the regenerative brakes and how it just "goes" without having to shift even when you are already going 60 mph etc.

Auto pilot makes long trips and stop and go traffic way more tolerable. It's amazing how much I trust it already, at least on the highway. It's a huge car though. Hard to get in parking spaces and maneuver in tight areas sometimes. Probably going to downgrade to a Model 3 in a couple of years since there are no CPO Model 3 options yet. Have a rule about only buying gently used cars.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:32 PM 02-21-2018
What’s your favorite part about the car?

The acceleration?

Or the pussy it’s getting you?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:53 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s your favorite part about the car?

The acceleration?

Or the pussy it’s getting you?
:-) I don't know if girls really care about Teslas. I only get guys that look like Lewdogs trying to talk to me about the car when I stop somewhere.

I've been with my gal for going on 9 years, I could drive an old beat up Ford Pinto and she wouldn't GAF. Probably just a fun waste of money.

Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I think thats whats going on.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:12 PM 02-21-2018
:-) I don't know if girls really care about Teslas. I only get guys that look like Lewdogs trying to talk to me about the car when I stop somewhere.

I've been with my gal for going on 9 years, I could drive an old beat up Ford Pinto and she wouldn't GAF. Probably just a fun waste of money.

Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I think thats whats going on.
I got my first 500SLC in my 30's Wife was the same way. I think she really liked my Scout ll awesome car.

I don't have a pic but this is the same car

[Reply]
hometeam 10:15 PM 02-21-2018
I am also missing a motor

Tonight got the trans and motor out of the truck, and new motor into the truck. Still have to put it all back together but im aching to fire this thing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:34 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I am also missing a motor

Tonight got the trans and motor out of the truck, and new motor into the truck. Still have to put it all back together but im aching to fire this thing.

#Jealous

I may have to hire you to do an LS swap in my car one day.
:-)

Ive contemplated it before but think I am going to procharge or turbo my big small block and roll with it until I explode it then go LS.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:22 PM 02-22-2018
When you are ready to go LS give me a shout. I've done a couple swaps
[Reply]
hometeam 02:52 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
#Jealous

I may have to hire you to do an LS swap in my car one day. :-)

Ive contemplated it before but think I am going to procharge or turbo my big small block and roll with it until I explode it then go LS.
Oooh no. Im only a helper. I did completely assemble my T/A motor, and have helped out a ton, but I cant do one on my own~

We have a good ol boys shop out here, and we populate it with a bunch of us good ol boys, and we do racecar crap, but I wouldnt be able to do anything without someone much more experienced guys holding my hand.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:13 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
#Jealous

I may have to hire you to do an LS swap in my car one day. :-)

LsX’s are sex, I get 12-15 mpg with my 1200 rwhp CTS-V. Do it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:58 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
LsX’s are sex, I get 12-15 mpg with my 1200 rwhp CTS-V. Do it.
Where did you find 200 more ponys? I thought those were about 1000 and yes, bad ass.
[Reply]
Page 261 of 360
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311 > Last »
Up