ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>KANSAS JAYHAWKS: THE UN-PHOG-ETTABLE COMEBACK 2.0
chief4life 09:30 AM 02-20-2018
Enjoy this video of KU's second epic comeback against West Virginia in Allen Fieldhouse! Feel free to comment, rate, and subscribe! #RockChalk #KU#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnlILbY9W8
[Reply]
Pablo 07:16 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
That's the only action you'll ever get in March, so whatever floats your boat.
It's just surprising that a DC only poster found his way out of that cesspool and his only stop was in a KU thread. Miserable soul through and through no doubt.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:28 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
SBG, now there's a name I haven't heard for years. What ever happened to that guy?
I haven’t seen too much of him since the dick in the butt foul pile on. Maybe that was the end for him?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:37 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I haven’t seen too much of him since the dick in the butt foul pile on. Maybe that was the end for him?
The what...???? :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:04 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The what...???? :-)
Wasn’t he the one that doubled down like 60 times on the refs favoring KU because they called an over the back foul on MU and he didn’t think they existed so then everyone would pile on him about the over the back foul may not exist but the dick in the butt foul is against the rules? It was a thing for a very long time.

Maybe it was a different MU guy but it seems like it was him.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:17 AM 02-22-2018
Wasn’t he the one that doubled down like 60 times on the refs favoring KU because they called an over the back foul on MU and he didn’t think they existed so then everyone would pile on him about the over the back foul may not exist but the dick in the butt foul is against the rules? It was a thing for a very long time.

Maybe it was a different MU guy but it seems like it was him.
:-)

I'd forgotten all about the "dick in the butt" foul stuff. I don't think that was him though. Maybe Saul good?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:53 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)

I'd forgotten all about the "dick in the butt" foul stuff. I don't think that was him though. Maybe Saul good?
Oh hell. You’re right. It was Saul Good. Never mind. Disregard all the dick in the butt foul talk. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:29 PM 02-22-2018
Saul Good.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:48 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Saul Good.
Oh hell. You’re right. It was Saul Good. Never mind. Disregard all the dick in the butt foul talk. :-)
Got it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:06 PM 02-22-2018
Got it.
Easy to confuse them and They both went AWOL. Bambi too...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up