ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Chiefs 'zeroing in' on DT draft prospect Deadrin Senat (USF)
pugsnotdrugs19 04:15 PM 01-19-2018

Buffalo Bills & Kansas City Chiefs zeroing in on the big winner... https://t.co/YgxE5gkvgr

— Tony Pauline (@TonyPauline) January 18, 2018

Originally Posted by :
The Winners

Deadrin Senat/DT/South Florida: The only person who as able to stop Deadrin Senat was in fact Deadrin Senat, the few times he wore down over the course of practice. It was understandable, as he hadn’t been in pads for almost a month. When fully energized, Senat showed a complete game; he was quick, explosive, powerful and fundamentally sound. He easily held the point against double-team blocks, collapsed the pocket in man-on-man battles and beat opponents with pure power as well as quick hands. Graded as a late-round pick entering the year, Senat has moved into the middle rounds. Keep an eye on the Buffalo Bills or Kansas City Chiefs during draft weekend.
Kiper has him listed currently as his #9 DT. I am all for bolstering the trenches as much as possible, so sign me up if the kid can play.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:19 PM 01-19-2018
Apparently he benches over 500 lbs, FWIW....
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:19 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Apparently he benches over 500 lbs, FWIW....
Damn.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:31 PM 01-19-2018
Every pick in this draft needs to go towards the defensive side of the ball.
[Reply]
hitchief 10:35 AM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Every pick in this draft needs to go towards the defensive side of the ball.
Yes, as well as the FA period. Take the money from Alex, DJ and Hali and get a press cover CB or OLB if available please.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:45 AM 01-22-2018
Good job Veach. Bolster that front 7.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 AM 01-22-2018

[Reply]
SAGA45 01:12 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I want him as a Chief for that belly rub celebration alone. That's awesome
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 08:06 PM 01-29-2018
His strength is evident, especially against the smaller schools with bad OL. I’m hesitant on him and how he’ll do against NFL caliber OL and their strength/size/technique. He doesn’t seem to have the arm length I typically like DL to have.. Don’t think he’d get playing time over RNR personally, probably wouldn’t touch him until the 5th at the absolute highest.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:02 PM 01-29-2018
If Tim Settle makes it to round 2, you best be screaming for a move up to grab him. Dude's a Mack truck smashing through the line.
[Reply]
Up