ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters also had verbal altercation with assistant coach Sunday
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-09-2017
http://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...mpression=true

Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters’ frustration following the Chiefs’ 38-31 loss to the New York Jets didn’t end immediately after the game, it appears.

According to a report by NFL Network’s Mike Garafalo, Peters also had a verbal altercation with an assistant coach on the bus during the team’s ride to airport following the game. The assistant coach was not named.

The Star reported Thursday that Peters’ suspension was related to his decision to leave the field prematurely following the flag toss. The club viewed that as a team issue, as opposed to the penalty flag toss, which it deemed a league issue that Peters was ultimately fined $24,409 for on Friday.

The NFL Network report cited Peters’ decision to leave the field as a reason for the one-game suspension coach Andy Reid levied on him earlier this week, with the verbal altercation also being a contributing factor.

The Chiefs still had a little over two minutes left to tie the game, and Peters returned to the sideline –– albeit with no socks –– as the offense made its last-gasp attempt. But the drive stalled out, and the Chiefs lost for the sixth time in seven games.

Peters’ suspension means the Oakland native will miss the Chiefs’ showdown Sunday against his hometown Raiders. He was not allowed to practice this week and will forfeit a game check.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:25 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
not sure if serious, but it's not.
what makes you think that?
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:05 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
what makes you think that?
she posted here her name is Yvonne. Gaine's mothers name is Suzanne or Susan (I forget). Now, it may very well be another relative...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:11 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Just got a text from a buddy..

"Now that this has happened I'm good with it and actually feel better, like getting rid of an ex-girlfriend that was dynamite in bed but overall just a horrible person"

Pretty much sums it up for me.
I felt that way about Romo, you love them when they are on your team but hate them when they aren't.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:44 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
she posted here her name is Yvonne. Gaine's mothers name is Suzanne or Susan (I forget). Now, it may very well be another relative...
She was lying to cover up, you numbskull

I have talked to her numerous times via PM, no one is going through all of that trouble to PRETEND to be his mom

But you stick to what you got, I genuinely dont care
[Reply]
kccrow 11:00 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Last time I openly called out Peters for his weaknesses on the field I was told I'm high on bath salts. After about 4 more weeks of it, maybe I'm not that high after all now am I.

He's weak. He's physically and mentally weak. If I were his teammate on defense, I would have jacked that motherfucker Thomas Jones style by now.

I can't wait for the day he's traded, to be honest. Get me guys in here that care about winning.
Apparently, that day has come. I, for one, am not a bit saddened.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:04 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Apparently, that day has come. I, for one, am not a bit saddened.
Good for you, nice prognostication on your part...

Personally I'm a little jarred at the news of this, but I'm refraining from judgement until the details are revealed...

I really liked Peters
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:55 PM 02-23-2018
If Peters beats his mom's ass in LA and they cut him we'll know it was smart to move on.

If we see him holding a Lombardi over his head we'll all wish we could finger ourselves or something productive like that instead.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up