ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.
Sure-Oz 07:53 PM 10-15-2017
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:03 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Lol. So the Fade have traded away their best defender, traded a 3rd round pick for a guy that they cut before opening day, and made several other questionable moves this offseason. The Gruden era is looking great for the rest of the AFC West. :-)
I agree. Gruden is not good at rebuilding a team. Gruden went to the Raiders the first time and he had almost everything in place just like he did in Tampa Bay but over time in Tampa Bay he showed he could not keep a team at the playoff level with bad draft choices and bad free-agent acquisitions. He is a head coach who is a good play caller and that is it.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:58 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by rushman:
Bryant apparently suspended soon for smoking marijuana. If that is true, then I think there needs to be a real discussion about marijuana. There is some psychological addiction going on that has these players in every sport willing to throw it all away. THat alone, means that it is a high risk activity.

I mean, if the Raiders and the NFL told him not to drink iced tea, or else he would have to pay back 5 million dollars, I'm sure he would be able to not drink iced tea. This has to be a strong argument against just willy nilly saying marijuana is harmless.
This real?

Marijuana... come on man... shit is less of a risk than alcohol. Should be legal. The fact the NFL gives a shit if players smoke pot is the real problem.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:57 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
This real?

Marijuana... come on man... shit is less of a risk than alcohol. Should be legal. The fact the NFL gives a shit if players smoke pot is the real problem.
The real answer is both can exist at the same time.

Weed should be legal. End.

AND

Bryant is a fucking idiot for doing it when the chips were down.

Not mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:22 AM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Reggie was a good GM for the raiders. Mark and Gruden are the ones ****ing the raiders up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reggie ****ed this up by paying his entire OL huge money. Should’ve known Mack was going to be the highest paid defensive player. I’m glad he ****ed it up lol
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:43 AM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by FB fanatic:
Hurst is good to go. Did great in his preseason appearances. He wasn't even aware that he had a heart issue until it was discovered earlier in the year.

I thought that he was a steal if the heart thing was nothing major.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up