ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 74
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
sedated 05:52 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Fauci was interviewed on Sirius XM NFL Radio today and he didn’t want to make a prediction regarding the NFL season... basically backtracking from the dire predictions he has made in other media forums.

Typical.
Or perhaps he doesn't know because circumstances change. His "predictions" haven't even been predictions, they are warnings of what (bad) things may happen if people continue to act like dipshits.

Is it just me or has everyone in this country become a petulant child with ADD?

Cliffs Notes - no one f***ing knows. That's why its called a "novel" virus.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:29 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Or perhaps he doesn't know because circumstances change. His "predictions" haven't even been predictions, they are warnings of what (bad) things may happen if people continue to act like dipshits.

Is it just me or has everyone in this country become a petulant child with ADD?

Cliffs Notes - no one f***ing knows. That's why its called a "novel" virus.
He was asked point blank today on NFL Radio to confirm/double down on his prior predictions or “warnings” as you call it and he backtracked.

Fauci changes his message every three seconds... perhaps dense dumbshits such as yourself can’t figure that out.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:53 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Man...it must suck to have your outlook on life.
It must suck to realize there's a concerted effort to kill football as a sport?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:11 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
:-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:34 PM 07-02-2020
If you rough it up a little, it may respond more favorably.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:40 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
LOL
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 07-03-2020
Look at the progress in research we’ve made in just months since this virus got out. We went from knowing nothing to producing 24-results testing for just about anybody who wants a test. We’re developing more solutions day by day and those solutions are being churned out in unbelievable quantities day by day.

The season is scheduled to begin in 2 months. Two months is a very long time at the speed we’re learning about this virus. Who knows where we’ll be in that time.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:11 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Look at the progress in research we’ve made in just months since this virus got out. We went from knowing nothing to producing 24-results testing for just about anybody who wants a test. We’re developing more solutions day by day and those solutions are being churned out in unbelievable quantities day by day.

The season is scheduled to begin in 2 months. Two months is a very long time at the speed we’re learning about this virus. Who knows where we’ll be in that time.
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=37480
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:18 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

WH turns to new message on coronavirus: "We need to live with it." Will emphasize therapeutic drugs, including a new study next week, and the relatively low risk most Americans have of dying from the virus, officials said. w @kwelkernbc @albamonica https://t.co/gLVePNw3JH

— Carol Lee (@carolelee) July 3, 2020

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:04 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

How about we fix the PPE and testing shortages first?

Set an example and wear a damn mask yourself. Everyone wears a mask and maybe we will have a football season sometime this year. Even if its without fans.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:24 PM 07-03-2020
He lets the others wear masks to cover their horror/laughter.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:20 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He was asked point blank today on NFL Radio to confirm/double down on his prior predictions or “warnings” as you call it and he backtracked.

Fauci changes his message every three seconds... perhaps dense dumbshits such as yourself can’t figure that out.
:-) end of thread
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 06:23 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
He lets the others wear masks to cover their horror/laughter.
The nice thing about wearing a mask when I go out some where is when my Wife says something that I don't like and she can't see my expression.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:04 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How about we fix the PPE and testing shortages first?

Set an example and wear a damn mask yourself. Everyone wears a mask and maybe we will have a football season sometime this year. Even if its without fans.
The thing is masks wont stop the virus. I agree we should wear masks but we should also keep people with pre existing conditions under some sort of lock down and setup a payment like system like UBI so they don't go broke while the healthy people can go out continue to do what they do, keep the economy afloat and start building an immunity.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:41 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
:-) end of thread
Your ending threads privileges have been revoked
[Reply]
Page 61 of 74
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up