ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 140
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:25 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'd be funnier than you if you were wearing a clown suit and I were getting a tooth pulled at the time.
There's a difference between funnier and funnier looking. But I don't expect you to understand it.

In Fact, I challenge you to find a single planet member who thinks you're funny(haha) not Funny(queer) mmmhmmm. find 1 who will say so publicly and I'll never post to you again on cp.
I have enough of a collection of positive reps about humorous posts to tell me you are just an envious little man. And an unfunny one at that.
[Reply]
Donger 02:25 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
He retired and emigrated 7 years before the revolution. After his military experience and fighting corruptness there that cost him a couple of promotions, he thought this was his chance to leave a corrupt situation and live out his life in the land of dreams. Didn't anticipate a new regime and that it would cut off his pension. Hence forced to take jobs he considered below his dignity, like the character in the movie.
An ex-full colonel couldn't find a better job here than pushing a broom?
[Reply]
RNR 02:32 PM 08-07-2011
The push for 1000 continues~
[Reply]
go bo 02:36 PM 08-07-2011
I'd be funnier than you if you were wearing a clown suit and I were getting a tooth pulled at the time.

In Fact, I challenge you to find a single planet member who thinks you're funny(haha) not Funny(queer) mmmhmmm. find 1 who will say so publicly and I'll never post to you again on cp.
hey frankie, how much would you pay me if i'd say you're funny?
[Reply]
threebag 02:39 PM 08-07-2011
Frankie isn't funny...

...Iowanian your on deck
[Reply]
BossChief 02:41 PM 08-07-2011
its sad that this abomination is still going.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:47 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I think people pile on Frankie because he refuses to back down or concede that he might be mistaken.
Wrong my friend. I have used the :-) and :-) smilies and self-deprecating words plenty of times here. I have no problem admitting a mistake. But this was no mistake. More of a misunderstanding that the low lives here took to the petty levels with their self indulgent ridicules.

I can afford to be self deprecating because I am quite confident and comfortable with the level of my own intelligence. I don't know every thing because no-one can be versed in EVERYTHING. But conversely thread, however, has become a litter box of the woefully insecure who don't trust their intelligence and find it necessary to degrade someone else so they can feel better about themselves.

I have even gone as far as admitting that my wording may not have been what some posters here can cerebrally absorb. Personally, when I read a statement from a poster that feels a bit stupid I remind myself that there's usually more than one way to interpret a sentence, and the way the author's mind processes that thought could be different from the way mine does. It's called logical thinking and and one does not have to be an intellectual to do it.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:50 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
The push for 1000 continues~
Nice! There are 3 posts behind me that bumped this thread up and you conveniently point at mine as the culprit.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:51 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by go bowe:
hey frankie, how much would you pay me if i'd say you're funny?
:-)

You KNOW I'm funny. You are too sometimes.
[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 08-07-2011
I have even gone as far as admitting that my wording may not have been what some posters here can cerebrally absorb.

You are a massive pussy, Frankie. You won't even own your own words.
[Reply]
RNR 03:02 PM 08-07-2011
Nice! There are 3 posts behind me that bumped this thread up and you conveniently point at mine as the culprit.
My post was not intended as a slight to anyone including you. If it was I would have quoted you~
[Reply]
Frankie 03:03 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
An ex-full colonel couldn't find a better job here than pushing a broom?
Over 50 and limited in English. But let me qualify the "pushing broom" phrase, before it becomes the cause of another thread explosion. He held many jobs, but the possibilities of jobs he felt qualified for fell victim to his age and language limitations. Pushing brooms was the low point of that stuff, when he worked at Target and was often called over the loud speakers to "clean up at isle 3."
[Reply]
Frankie 03:04 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:

You are a massive pussy, Frankie. You won't even own your own words.
Project much?
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 08-07-2011
Over 50 and limited in English. But let me qualify the "pushing broom" phrase, before it becomes the cause of another thread explosion. He held many jobs, but the possibilities of jobs he felt qualified for fell victim to his age and language limitations. Pushing brooms was the low point of that stuff, when he worked at Target and was often called over the loud speakers to "clean up at isle 3."
Well, yes, being able to speak the language is important to many positions in America.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:08 PM 08-07-2011
WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL WOULD BEAT UP A 90 YEAR OLD MAN!!?
A bear. A bear would tear up a 90 year old man.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 140
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up