ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 33
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He could make fun of you too, if not for the fact you've had more puzz in your pad than...*sigh*....

Sometimes I miss being single...
Zach's just an intellectual whore....
[Reply]
teedubya 02:31 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I had a website in high school....but thanks.
well, how about making a website to attempt to make MONEY?

like my website. www.mediathinklab.com

I had a lot of anger... anger over being broke. I think Im on the path of healing that anger. $incerely, Ali Chi3f$
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:31 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He could make fun of you too, if not for the fact you've had more puzz in your pad than...*sigh*....

Sometimes I miss being single...
I love having an apartment and being in a different place and meeting people...all kinds of stuff...I still can't wait to go to London and really get the away from home experience.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
well, how about making a website to attempt to make MONEY?

like my website. www.mediathinklab.com

I had a lot of anger... anger over being broke. I think Im on the path of healing that anger. $incerely, Ali Chi3f$
I'm not much of an entrepreneur.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:32 AM 02-01-2005
I'm a selfish, greedy bastard. And I'm OK with that.
Good. That awareness is important. I couldn't have acknowledged those traits at your age.

However, you're gonna have to call and set up an appointment because I need some rest. Bring your checkbook next time. I gotta feed my family, dude.
[Reply]
Miles 02:32 AM 02-01-2005
The fact that I don't have an active social life is a result of the fact that I don't like other people very much. I'm a selfish, greedy bastard. And I'm OK with that.
I know many people that are like that but they still interact very well socially.
[Reply]
David. 02:32 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
I love having an apartment and being in a different place and meeting people...all kinds of stuff...I still can't wait to go to London and really get the away from home experience.
what are you goin to london for?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:33 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:
I know many people that are like that but they still interact very well socially.
So do I....that was my whole point.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:34 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
Just to go. I am still figuring out when. I am not sure weather I want to do it for a semeter for a summer. If I go for a semester then all the classes are pass\fail. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 02:34 AM 02-01-2005
I'm not much of an entrepreneur.
good luck with your 'greed' then... Working for others really doesnt pay all that well.
[Reply]
David. 02:35 AM 02-01-2005
Just to go. I am still figuring out when. I am not sure weather I want to do it for a semeter for a summer. If I go for a semester then all the classes are pass\fail. :-)
oh, study abroad? I fully plan on learning italian and going to Italy for study abroad.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:35 AM 02-01-2005
Apparently he's never been there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:36 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
good luck with your 'greed' then... Working for others really doesnt pay all that well.
Greed without ambition doesn't net much.
[Reply]
Miles 02:36 AM 02-01-2005
I still can't wait to go to London and really get the away from home experience.
You will probably really like it. Studying abroad is great since you really dont have any connection with what you are used to. And you will get to hang around with chicks that have very sexy accents.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:36 AM 02-01-2005
oh, study abroad? I fully plan on learning italian and going to Italy for study abroad.
Thats great man, I would love to see Italy. I really want to go to Florence...bad. I don't really wanna do the huge language barrier thing as far as staying somewhere for an extended period of time. I dont pick up of foreign languages to much.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 33
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up