ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 240
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Bills @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE FOR 1993 GAME THREAD****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-24-2021
In 1993 the Chiefs went into Buffalo and we watched helplessly as our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, dropped passes and got concussed and allowed counter trey barbarians to rape our women and pillage our BBQ establishments until nothing was left for us but a bunch of game manager bullshit for literal decades and we never got that close to the Super Bowl ever again until PATRICK FUCKING MAHOMES came to town and now he's here and now the stupid Bills are here and BABY it is time for some mother FUCKING...

THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET BACK
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:39 AM 01-24-2021
https://s.keepmeme.com/files/en_post...63ce49c216.jpg
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:42 AM 01-24-2021
Hope the defense is ready to have a big night.

We’ve got a less than 100% Mahomes and CEH, hard to say if the offense is going to be at its best until we at least see Patrick move around good.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:45 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hope the defense is ready to have a big night.

We’ve got a less than 100% Mahomes and CEH, hard to say if the offense is going to be at its best until we at least see Patrick move around good.
Lighten up, sugar tits. Pat’s gonna be fine.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
He's probably been looking around the net to much. We're hated so of course the narrative is that Mahomes is hurt, shouldn't be playing so he's gonna lay an egg.

It's laughable.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:50 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's probably been looking around the net to much. We're hated so of course the narrative is that Mahomes is hurt, shouldn't be playing so he's gonna lay an egg.

It's laughable.
I don’t expect things to be all that different for us on offense but I have had turf toe and I know it stinks. Now, I didn’t have the resources Mahomes will have to numb it or whatever they elect to do, but still.

It’s just one of those things I want to see before I make assumptions. If he rips off a 15 yard run and isn’t limping around any in the first half, great.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:50 AM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
R Clark 09:57 AM 01-24-2021
Go Chiefs !
[Reply]
tredadda 10:06 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Lmao. You homers are a trip! Love that you think this will
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
No you won't. If Buffalo loses you will vanish like every other fan. There is nothing new under the sun and fans like you are so predictable and common.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:07 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Lmao. You homers are a trip! Love that you think this will
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
Comes to a Chiefs forum, calls people homers.

Weak sauce.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t expect things to be all that different for us on offense but I have had turf toe and I know it stinks. Now, I didn’t have the resources Mahomes will have to numb it or whatever they elect to do, but still.

It’s just one of those things I want to see before I make assumptions. If he rips off a 15 yard run and isn’t limping around any in the first half, great.
Yeah just numb that sumbitch and have the equipment team put a thin metal shoe plate insert in his shoe to protect from being stepped on.

Not worried
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:13 AM 01-24-2021
This is one of those games where Andy Reid shows the world why he just might be the best coach in the entire league. Talib was just talking about it on NFLN.

Often times I think we don’t talk enough about coaching matchups cause they’re hard to dissect, but Reid, and Spagnuolo for that matter, are as trustworthy as you can have in a game like this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:17 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That is an EXCELLENT likeness of his face, nice work!

We're gonna beat these upstarts like a dog that shit on the couch!!!
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:17 AM 01-24-2021
Patrick is going to swing his big dick all over this game!

IN!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 01-24-2021
COLOR

[Reply]
gblowfish 10:20 AM 01-24-2021
I've begun girding up my loins again. If I keep up this girding thing I'm going to need ointment.

My sister in St. Louis is making "Prairie Chowder." It's canned corn, pinto beans, diced onion, spices, gates BBQ sauce and instead of ground beef she's using ground bison to put the hex on Buffalo. Hope it works!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 240
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up