ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 240
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Bills @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE FOR 1993 GAME THREAD****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-24-2021
In 1993 the Chiefs went into Buffalo and we watched helplessly as our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, dropped passes and got concussed and allowed counter trey barbarians to rape our women and pillage our BBQ establishments until nothing was left for us but a bunch of game manager bullshit for literal decades and we never got that close to the Super Bowl ever again until PATRICK FUCKING MAHOMES came to town and now he's here and now the stupid Bills are here and BABY it is time for some mother FUCKING...

THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET BACK
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:35 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Lmao. You homers are a trip! Love that you think this will
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to eat some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be serving! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
You won't be back. None of the trolls ever are after they talk.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:35 AM 01-24-2021
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to eat some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be serving! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
It’s game day, MF’r! This is how we roll!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:50 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what the **** is a "JAQ?"

that sounds gay

also, could those cheap ****s not spring for a bills logo?

So Josh eats dried cum? :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:53 AM 01-24-2021
I feel like this is going to be a statement game.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:55 AM 01-24-2021
Technically the game we want revenge for happened in 1994.... I mean, LETS GOOOOOOO!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:56 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I still remember the words to an alternate version of “old time rock and roll” that 98.9 developed before the 93 game. I was 11.

Let’s. ****. These. Guys. Up. And leave no doubt who owns the AFC now.
:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:56 AM 01-24-2021
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
No you won't. You'll disappear like a fart in the wind like all the other shit stains that have come before you. Enjoy the off-season
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:09 AM 01-24-2021
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
We hardly knew ya AROD3024. BTW - is your name a nod to Alex Rodriguez or the type of instrument you prefer? Asking for a friend.

Either way, best luck for a good game where both teams experience no injuries. And may the road rise up to meet you like a folding table breaking cleanly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 AM 01-24-2021
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:24 AM 01-24-2021
I was 12 and it was the very first time I took a gut punch over my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

In fact, my bitch sister ate the slice of pizza I was saving for my victory dance - she ate it when we were down 20-13 and THAT was the reason reason we lost.
Pics?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:24 AM 01-24-2021
And if the chiefs win, will you be back?

You know, perhaps CP could require that all new signups in January be required to post their email for all to see. That way, when the cowardly ****ers tuck their tails and hide, they can still be given shit by us via email when their team loses
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:28 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And if the chiefs win, will you be back?

You know, perhaps CP could require that all new signups in January be required to post their email for all to see. That way, when the cowardly ****ers tuck their tails and hide, they can still be given shit by us via email when their team loses
That's actually a great idea!

All these fucktards post their shit for a week & then just end up disappearing. I want them to come back & eat shit but they are never to be seen again...

AROD we hardly knew ya.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:34 AM 01-24-2021
Always fun when the underdog stops by to tell us we're arrogant while simultaneously saying their team WILL win.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC..._stage_is_set/
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:35 AM 01-24-2021
Just woke up....

We also have another demon to slay

Winning a playoff game on Late Sunday..

Lost to Indy, Lost to Pitt, Lost to NE......

It is time to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 01-24-2021
I know not everyone agrees.

But the first AFC Championship was for Lamar.

And to me, this one is for Carl.

And I hope he's there.
Fuck that guy. His arrogance cost us Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 240
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up