ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 425 of 3903
« First < 325375415421422423424425 4264274284294354755259251425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 02:45 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I get it
Would you please knock it off.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:46 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Big if true
stole this quote

Originally Posted by :
Yeah, if effective, it's pretty great because it's a WHO essential medicine, so we already know how to make it and it's probably made in a whole bunch of places.

[Reply]
O.city 02:46 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Fuck yeah. Some good news hopefully.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:48 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I get it, some people just hate capitalism and business owners.
People usually hate dying more.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:48 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Can someone please explain what this means to us that aren't smart vey good?
[Reply]
Bwana 02:49 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
If it's anything like Italy, pretty much everything but grocery stores and pharmacies get shut down.
Yeah she mentioned something about how Congress was talking about "shutting down the entire country." Who the hell knows? The way this whole thing is escalating, it wouldn't be all that shocking.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:49 PM 03-18-2020
The big three shutting down lead to the biggest factory in my town closing. People here are poor as shit to begin with, so this combined with the strike a few months ago, is going to seriously hurt a lot of people.

Public library closed down too.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:49 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Said something about a national quarantine. What exactly that would involve is anyone's guess, but it doesn't sound great.
It would make me feel a little better, to be honest.

My white count is dogshit from chemo, but my regimen doesn't qualify me for white count boosters (granulocyte colony stimulating factor). We've had both of our day techs quit in a matter of a few weeks and we're a relatively small operation, so I would feel bad leaving the other guys in the lurch.

The clinical studies we provide drugs for have started shutting down en masse, and we started having elective patient cancellations today. I imagine it is only going to increase.

The good thing is that I'm located in the most secure facility in the county and I come in contact with very few people. With that said, I kind of just want to be with my family for the next few weeks while my girls are out of school.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:50 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
A drug for the arthritis works pretty well at fighting the coronas too
[Reply]
rydogg58 02:50 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
If it's anything like Italy, pretty much everything but grocery stores and pharmacies get shut down.
I'm sure I'll still be out delivering mail.
[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Hamas is the pharmacist so he could break it down better than any of us probably, but it's atleast some more good news on treatment.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:52 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It would make me feel a little better, to be honest.

My white count is dogshit from chemo, but my regimen doesn't qualify me for white count boosters (granulocyte colony stimulating factor). We've had both of our day techs quit in a matter of a few weeks and we're a relatively small operation, so I would feel bad leaving the other guys in the lurch.

The clinical studies we provide drugs for have started shutting down en masse, and we started having elective patient cancellations today. I imagine it is only going to increase.

The good thing is that I'm located in the most secure facility in the county and I come in contact with very few people. With that said, I kind of just want to be with my family for the next few weeks while my girls are out of school.
Oh shit dude, I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through that.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:52 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hamas is the pharmacist so he could break it down better than any of us probably, but it's atleast some more good news on treatment.
You have the worst job ever through this......you're right in someones nose and mouth with your hand in their mouth........WORST JOB EVER RIGHT NOW.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
A drug for the arthritis works pretty well at fighting the coronas too
Don't people take this for malaria and lupus too
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I'm sure I'll still be out delivering mail.
ND has only 3 cases.
[Reply]
Page 425 of 3903
« First < 325375415421422423424425 4264274284294354755259251425 > Last »
Up