ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 09-16-2003
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
LVNHACK 09:11 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Man, I've racked up more positive rep in one evening of messing w/ GC than I have in a couple of weeks.

Yeah............Funny how that works............. :-)
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 09-16-2003
Can someone please change my user name back to GoChiefs. Thanks.
Jenny Gump 09:14 PM 09-16-2003
Ok, my two cents...
GC, it seems to me that you were recently given a huge chance to come back here...and I assume that you want to be here. So when given a second chance, I find it most helpful to :-)!

Bwana 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
No, now go to bed. :-)
ENDelt260 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
No.
tommykat 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
:-) :-) :-)
stevieray 09:16 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
Exactly........................ :-)

coughbullshitcough.
|Zach| 09:16 PM 09-16-2003
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
No.
Why not?
Hammock Parties 09:18 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?
#1 people dont respect me anyway
#2 I had already hit bottom, nothing was working
#3 I got some rep from this thread, so technically, things are better
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.
Bwana 09:18 PM 09-16-2003
Why not?
Because it is the will of GOD! Now go take a nap.
Raiderhater 09:19 PM 09-16-2003
Why not?

Because you haven't earned it.

Now take everyone's advice and get the f#ck off of here for a while.
RNR 09:19 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Because it is the will of GOD! Now go take a nap.
:-) rep
|Zach| 09:20 PM 09-16-2003
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.
The northern star was not detested by other stars and banned out of the sky many times only to come back as another star hiding under different names.
tk13 09:20 PM 09-16-2003
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up