ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 144
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:21 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Sparta22:
Right on! Enjoy the game either way. The better team will be the team going to the super bowl. As for the week 10 game of who the better team was, no doubt about it, the titans. They added the W to the win column and that’s all that matters. I think we’ll beat you because we’re going to run it down your throats and there’s not a damn thing you guys are going to do to stop it.
Too bad you'll already be down 4 scores, though. Revenge will be sweet. No holding back.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:27 PM 01-13-2020
Who won the game? Answer your question yourself.
Come on, man. That's a lazy way to be a football fan. In week 4, we beat the Lions, but we didn't win that game. They outplayed us. They were the better team that day.

It's a shame because I really thought your opening post was thoughtful and I was excited to have a thoughtful Titans fan here.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:37 PM 01-13-2020
Who won the game?
...an ill timed snap .

Hang your hat on that, if it makes you feel better.

...you'll need it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:39 PM 01-13-2020
I saw a scary stat just now on NFL Network, against the Ravens with a stacked box (8 or more) Henry had over 120+ yards on 9 carries.

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 06:40 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I saw a scary stat just now on NFL Network, against the Ravens with a stacked box (8 or more) Henry had over 120+ yards on 9 carries.

Yeah, let's just throw in the towel so no one gets hurt
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:41 PM 01-13-2020
100% truth and agree! Jackson with Hill(speed with speed)with Vaccaro over the top help, Brock man up with Watkins, Ryan/Byard with Kelce. Force them to throw to Robinson(who dropped a significant amount of passes) or Hardman. No matter what happens it’s going to be a fun game to watch and the winner will he who I’m rooting for in Miami.

This plan sounds great until you think about Sammy Watkins and Mecole Hardman facing single coverage with no safety help. Even if you can lock up Hill and Kelce, Watkins and Hardman are going to beat your #3 and #4 corners 1x1 and make some big plays.

This plan also leaves Damien Williams 1x1 against a LB on pass routes. Good luck with that.

And we’ve now accounted for 7 defenders. Good luck getting pressure on Mahomes with 4 men.

Oh, and don’t let the mobility you saw Week 10 fool you. Mahomes can make plays with his feet, especially if you’re in man against him and the safeties are both engaged in double team assignments.

Tl:-)R

I hope the Titans come out with that as their game plan. The Chiefs will shred it. The Patriots don’t have the personnel to pull that off. The Titans sure as fuck don’t.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:43 PM 01-13-2020

And it looked to me like the Titans played a lot of zone against the Ravens. Mahomes destroys the zone.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:44 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:

Did I say that Pete? You remember he had 188 yds last time against us. We are going to have to come up with something special to slow him down.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:47 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And it looked to me like the Titans played a lot of zone against the Ravens. Mahomes destroys the zone.

I don't think they can stop us and really didn't last time with a gimpy Mahomes and no Hill for most of the game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:48 PM 01-13-2020
We'll all be waiting for your "season's over, blow it up" thread when it's 3-0 Titans in the first quarter.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:49 PM 01-13-2020
Did I say that Pete? You remember he had 188 yds last time against us. We are going to have to come up with something special to slow him down.
We gave up 188 to him and it still took a fumble on our part getting returned for a TD along with a botched snap and intentional grounding on a FG then a blocked FG..

Other than that yeah, they tore us up by 3
[Reply]
petegz28 06:49 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We'll all be waiting for your "season's over, blow it up" thread when it's 3-0 Titans in the first quarter.
You do that, kitten
[Reply]
petegz28 06:52 PM 01-13-2020
The Titans did to Baltimore the same thing we did. Contain Jackson, make him throw the ball and be a QB. Plus they didn't have Ingram.

We allowed a ton of yards rushing against Baltimore and it still took 2 prayer passes for it to even be close.

And that was before our defense was playing well.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:55 PM 01-13-2020
They run zone on us and we'll kill them and they know it. I expect a lot of what we saw yesterday, a man-zone combo.

They'll try to take away Reek over the top and clog the middle to take away Kelce. As long as Mahomes gets protection we'll scorch them. The Texans had a top 10 defense and we waxed them going away.

Pat is on a mission this year
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:57 PM 01-13-2020
We gave up 188 to him and it still took a fumble on our part getting returned for a TD along with a botched snap and intentional grounding on a FG then a blocked FG..

Other than that yeah, they tore us up by 3

A win is a win. Hopefully it motivates them to come out and get up on them early and make Tannehill actually have to complete passes.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 144
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up