ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Planet members and their kids serving in Iraq and Afghanistan need our support.
crazycoffey 11:50 PM 12-17-2011
skype sex is better than no sex....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:03 PM 12-21-2011
If you know someone that is serving our country and would like a package sent, let me know.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:52 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If you know someone that is serving our country and would like a package sent, let me know.
I know someone who is going to be returning to Afghanistan shortly, I'll find out the details and send you the information when I can.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:58 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I know someone who is going to be returning to Afghanistan shortly, I'll find out the details and send you the information when I can.
Just let me know the date and their name. I can get the details myself. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:45 PM 12-22-2011
Last call for your family and or friends to get some planet goodies!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:37 AM 12-23-2011
Currently being in a deployed environment, once again: thank you for keeping up with this thread. I just received a morale box from "Operation Gratitude" today with a whole bunch of things like Sudoku books, candy, toiletries and a "small dog beanie baby" which I keep on my desk. Most importantly though, are the letters and cards from kids saying "Thank You". The whole box was very encouraging and it certainly lifted my spirits. I know the other servicemen/women are feeling the same thanks to your efforts here, guys.

Once again, thank you and God bless.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:43 PM 01-07-2012
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Currently being in a deployed environment, once again: thank you for keeping up with this thread. I just received a morale box from "Operation Gratitude" today with a whole bunch of things like Sudoku books, candy, toiletries and a "small dog beanie baby" which I keep on my desk. Most importantly though, are the letters and cards from kids saying "Thank You". The whole box was very encouraging and it certainly lifted my spirits. I know the other servicemen/women are feeling the same thanks to your efforts here, guys.

Once again, thank you and God bless.
The Planet has these two packages on the way to you and your unit. Thanks to a generous Planet donor, I was able to purchase a large amount of the instant snow that they requested and put it in the packages.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:46 PM 01-08-2012
bump in case those who contributed missed the new packages going out.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:44 AM 01-22-2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!

After a lengthy customs blackout, we received two packages today filled with beef jerky, cookies, fruit snacks and snow, snow...SNOW! The rest of my coworkers in the office were very excited to receive the shipment and send along their appreciation and thanks. In all, we have a Rams, Bills and Broncos fan in the office (the Broncos fan gets the empty box) and yes, even the Bronco fan says thank you! So once again, fellas, thank you for brightening our Sunday!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:00 PM 01-22-2012
In all, we have a Rams, Bills and Broncos fan in the office (the Broncos fan gets the empty box) and yes, even the Bronco fan says thank you! So once again, fellas, thank you for brightening our Sunday!
Let the Bronco fan be happy with the empty box. He has Teabow. What more could anyone ask for?:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:03 PM 01-22-2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!

After a lengthy customs blackout,
I saw it stuck in customs and asked one of my coworkers to get the package released. It's good to have connections if you can't be king.:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:11 PM 01-22-2012
I for one, hope we pull everyone out of there ASAP... thats the best way to help them.

Its a lost cause, that place, its not a real country just a spot on the map, they dont even like or trust the people in the next valley over... its NEVER going to be a real, stable nation... just a giant, endless suckhole to throw our blood & money into.

We secured our revenge for 9/11... lets get the hell out of there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 PM 01-22-2012
hey guys, this is a politics/religion free thread. It's all about honoring Joe/Jane Soldier for their service and sacrifice.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 PM 01-26-2012
Welcome Home Iraq veterans parade in downtown St. Louis tommorrow.

http://www.bnd.com/2012/01/26/203331...-louis-to.html

If you are in the area get out there and show the love.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:05 PM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Welcome Home Iraq veterans parade in downtown St. Louis tommorrow.

http://www.bnd.com/2012/01/26/203331...-louis-to.html

If you are in the area get out there and show the love.
Parade is tommorrow.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up