ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 40
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 STL Cardinals Thread***
BigRedChief 01:21 PM 02-13-2020
2020 Opening Day Lineup

Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year.....
2019 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320239
2018 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312812
2012 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254619
etc.
All the way back to 2006 WS
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312812
[Reply]
jd1020 06:04 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
When the numbers skew towards equitable justice the outrage will subside. That just seems logical. Whataboutism doesn’t really ring effective as an argument if you are blind to the facts.

Oh and f the Cubs!:-)
There is no whataboutism here.

Floyd was killed by a racist pos who decided he needed to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes, or whatever it was, after he was already in cuffs. I can understand why people are protesting his death, certainly not to the extent it was taken though because it makes absolutely no sense to burn down a Walgreens.

Blake was shot because he was a pos himself and has a problem with authority. White, black, brown, yellow, orange, purple, if you think you can have the cops called on you because you are a domestic scum, resist arrest and wrestle the cops, manage to break free and ignore a taser, then open your car door with guns drawn on you and a cop pulling you back, then you deserve every bullet coming your way. Not every cop wakes up in the morning and sets out to kill a black person that day. Too many cops have died because they didn't pull the trigger under those circumstances.

Now this cop is most certainly going to get death threats, lose his job, have to move his family, and all for a 100% justifiable shoot.

The numbers show that black people are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, but the numbers also show that black people commit a disproportionate level of felony crimes/homicides.

That's about all I'll say on the matter because there's an entire forum to talk about this if you dare enter the cesspool.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:18 PM 08-27-2020
Spot fucking on cub fan
[Reply]
VAChief 02:35 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:

Floyd was killed by a racist pos who decided he needed to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes, or whatever it was, after he was already in cuffs. I can understand why people are protesting his death, certainly not to the extent it was taken though because it makes absolutely no sense to burn down a Walgreens.

Blake was shot because he was a pos himself and has a problem with authority. White, black, brown, yellow, orange, purple, if you think you can have the cops called on you because you are a domestic scum, resist arrest and wrestle the cops, manage to break free and ignore a taser, then open your car door with guns drawn on you and a cop pulling you back, then you deserve every bullet coming your way. Not every cop wakes up in the morning and sets out to kill a black person that day. Too many cops have died because they didn't pull the trigger under those circumstances.

Now this cop is most certainly going to get death threats, lose his job, have to move his family, and all for a 100% justifiable shoot.

The numbers show that black people are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, but the numbers also show that black people commit a disproportionate level of felony crimes/homicides.

That's about all I'll say on the matter because there's an entire forum to talk about this if you dare enter the cesspool.
You missed the point entirely, but you are right this isn't the forum.

Go Cards!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:38 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Seeing that kid with the long gun walk right through the police line without question has to provide a sharp contrast to those that feel a different kind of justice for them over and over again. The data doesn’t lie.
Where was this? I missed that happening.
Will someone give me a link? Please.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:52 PM 08-27-2020

[Reply]
jd1020 05:20 PM 08-27-2020
What exactly are you trying to prove with those videos?

I've seen it. I know what happened in the George Floyd case. I have no problem with everything until the one officer decided that while he was cuffed and subdued that he needed to have his knee on his neck for 8 minutes. There is no way that is taught in law enforcement. There is no way that is a reasonable act.

Even the dudes in the video said, "he's probably alive without the knee."
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 08-27-2020
Come on guys, this is a Cardinals thread.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:55 PM 08-27-2020
What exactly are you trying to prove with those videos?

I've seen it. I know what happened in the George Floyd case. I have no problem with everything until the one officer decided that while he was cuffed and subdued that he needed to have his knee on his neck for 8 minutes. There is no way that is taught in law enforcement. There is no way that is a reasonable act.

Even the dudes in the video said, "he's probably alive without the knee."
The real point is that there would not have been a knee if he was not out of his mind on drugs, committing crimes and being compliant. They also mentioned that it was not racist in their opinion.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:55 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Come on guys, this is a Cardinals thread.
I am done sorry for the distraction.
[Reply]
seclark 06:30 PM 08-28-2020
Warm em up
sec
[Reply]
Marco Polo 01:13 PM 08-29-2020
God this offense is terrible.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:59 PM 08-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
God this offense is terrible.
Albert is supposed to be this hitting guru. Looks to me that most if not all MLB players are guess hitting. They don’t get the pitch they are expecting, they look like little leaguers striking out or weak grounders. So it’s either a shit for brains strategy or they are ignoring his advice. Niether path ain’t a good thing.

It looks like Carlson is starting to get use to a MLB breaking ball. Now, he needs to master a MLB change up. Still looking foolish but this is a great year for some OJT at this level.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 03:11 PM 08-29-2020
Classic Cardinals baserunning. DeJong on 2nd with no one out. Goldy hits a bomb to the warning track dead center and DeJong shits the bed and doesn’t even tag. Intentional walk followed by double play. This offense is incredibly frustrating.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:22 PM 08-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Classic Cardinals baserunning. DeJong on 2nd with no one out. Goldy hits a bomb to the warning track dead center and DeJong shits the bed and doesn’t even tag. Intentional walk followed by double play. This offense is incredibly frustrating.
No fucking excuse for that shit. Too bad that motherfucker recovered from COVID.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:23 PM 08-29-2020
There’s also absolutely no reason they didn’t punch run for Molina here.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 40
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up