ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 92
« First < 41818788899091 92 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:50 PM 01-23-2021
Didn't see anyone post Kollmann yet. Talks about the Bills' injuries and Josh Allen playing a lot more hero ball earlier in the season. It centers around the theory of Josh Allen playing better this time around, and not so much analyzing the match up.

[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:59 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I loved the yellow end zones for the 2 playoff games. Now, if we don't win, we can claim it was the normal end zones.
Yeah I was hoping for the yellow too.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Those idiots at 2 Bills Drive are clueless.

:-) :-) :-)
:-)

Current mood this week...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC..._stage_is_set/

[OC] I'd say the stage is set. from r/KansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:13 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Didn't see anyone post Kollmann yet. Talks about the Bills' injuries and Josh Allen playing a lot more hero ball earlier in the season. It centers around the theory of Josh Allen playing better this time around, and not so much analyzing the match up.

More hero ball early in the season??

That’s the ONLY thing I saw him do against Indy. He was either making throws outside the pocket or running the football recklessly himself.

He sucked against Baltimore.

Kollman also thought the Browns had a nice shot because of their rush offense and our red zone offense/defense. His bias is starting to show far too much as a result of 0-24 last year (AKA when the Chiefs skull fucked his team into complete irrelevance).
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:14 PM 01-23-2021
rewatching the Browns game now... Baker was actually dealing into some really tight windows, we had fairly good coverage all day... I don't know if Allen can do much better.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
rewatching the Browns game now... Baker was actually dealing into some really tight windows, we had fairly good coverage all day... I don't know if Allen can do much better.

Baker had a very nice game. Impressed the hell out of me.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:23 PM 01-23-2021

Kollman is straight up pandering to Buffalo fans. It's like he just went on their forum and regurgitated their talking points back at them.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:25 PM 01-23-2021

L'Jarius Sneed has allowed only one catch of 20+ yards as a rookie.

He's played 259 coverage snaps �� �� pic.twitter.com/Und4GfiJC6

— PFF (@PFF) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 10:27 PM 01-23-2021
Kollmann isn't bad other than when he panders for follows. We're the bad guys now, everyone wants us to lose.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:32 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
More hero ball early in the season??

That’s the ONLY thing I saw him do against Indy. He was either making throws outside the pocket or running the football recklessly himself.

He sucked against Baltimore.

Kollman also thought the Browns had a nice shot because of their rush offense and our red zone offense/defense. His bias is starting to show far too much as a result of 0-24 last year (AKA when the Chiefs skull fucked his team into complete irrelevance).
Yeah, I found the lack of playoff analysis pretty strange. His focus was clearly the week 6 match up and how it could be different this time, but mostly glosses over things by saying "well, there's still a chance he'll do something stupid'. Don't think he mentioned any of the playoff games. My assumption is he broke down the week 6 game and had already watched a bunch of Josh Allen, but maybe didn't have time to really break down the playoff stuff yet? :-)

He does have a Wasp hoodie re: his respect for the Chiefs....

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Kollman is straight up pandering to Buffalo fans. It's like he just went on their forum and regurgitated their talking points back at them.
...but yeah, I have noticed when he does these types of videos, he'll oversell the point and then try to make it abundantly clear that "end of the day, I have no idea what will happen".

He did the same thing in the Chief Concern video, trying to be really clear that he knows Andy will fix the issues, etc, while going on about those problems for 20 minutes.

I had a similar thought though... he does these 'hype' sorts of videos that I think still have good content, but like this one is just poor timing to concentrate on Allen instead of the entire match up.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:37 PM 01-23-2021
Yeah, I found the lack of playoff analysis pretty strange. His focus was clearly the week 6 match up and how it could be different this time, but mostly glosses over things by saying "well, there's still a chance he'll do something stupid'. Don't think he mentioned any of the playoff games. My assumption is he broke down the week 6 game and had already watched a bunch of Josh Allen, but maybe didn't have time to really break down the playoff stuff yet? :-)

...but yeah, I have noticed when he does these types of videos, he'll oversell the point and then try to make it abundantly clear that "end of the day, I have no idea what will happen".

He did the same thing in the Chief Concern video, trying to be really clear that he knows Andy will fix the issues, etc, while going on about those problems for 20 minutes.

I had a similar thought though... he does these 'hype' sorts of videos that I think still have good content, but like this one is just poor timing to concentrate on Allen instead of the entire match up.
Alot of the guys who do the type of stuff he does are going bonkers on Allen. It's because he had every red flag that'd he'd bust so they love talking about him being good.

Adam Schein in 2 years has tried to create a rival for Mahomes 3 times and keeps picking against us to do it..
He went from Watson, to Jackson to now Allen so of course he has Buffalo winning.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:38 PM 01-23-2021

The one thing he mentioned about Allen was how with a few minutes left in the game he was "surgical" against our zone defense.

Yeah, if we play zone defense and he knows we're in it presnap every down we will get MVP Josh.

I doubt Spags plans on doing that tomorrow.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:40 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The one thing he mentioned about Allen was how with a few minutes left in the game he was "surgical" against our zone defense.

Yeah, if we play zone defense and he knows we're in it presnap every down we will get MVP Josh.

I doubt Spags plans on doing that tomorrow.
the essentially garbage time touchdown when the chiefs had a 90% win probability
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What a surprise he turned out to be, man. Veach being Veach.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
What a surprise he turned out to be, man. Veach being Veach.
The Chiefs hdvd certain types they like. Staylor and myself both called Sneed being on the Chiefs radar.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 92
« First < 41818788899091 92 >
Up