ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 711 of 4827
« First < 211611661701707708709710711 71271371471572176181112111711 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:51 PM 01-14-2017
Hey KnowMo. Don't forget about our QBOTF. Tyler Bray was an UDFA. Ok. Maybe not, but he has about as much potential as Pixton Lynch at this point.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 04:54 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If you don't want to count Hill because you don't like him, then we won't count VonDouchebag for the same reason you dipshit. He counts. And Ehinger is far better than Garcia. He just got hurt or you would have seen that. And LDT and Fulton may not be all Pro;s but they are solid starters/ As good as some of the JAG's that you are giving ElFraud credit for. Morse started slow, but has improved as of late, so your downward spiral comment is invalid. Nelson has been a solid NCB this year. Justin March and Ramik Wilson have room to grow, but still did well filling in after injuries to Mauga. Sorenson is growing into a very good safety. This team had very little talent and no depth when Dorsey took over. We have lost starters at every positon on the OL, and have the best line we've had in years now. We have had 7 starters go on IR this year and have continued to win with our outstanding depth.
In short, Dorsey has done well. ElFraud has done okay, but not nearly as good as Dorsey. Your offensive line is a disaster. You hope that Lynch pans out, but that doesn't look too promising right now. GL with that. Dorsey>>>>ElFraud
Keep in mind, this dumbass has touted the likes of Tebow, Cutler, Knowshon, John Fox, Brocklesburger, Larry, Moe and Curly as being the mostest bestest greatest EVAH!!! He wouldn't know talent if it came and licked Elways ass hairs off his chin.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:56 PM 01-14-2017
That's why nobody takes you seriously Knowmo. You can't knock Chris Jones bc our GM didn't pick Paxton Lynch.

Lynch has done nothing at this point. Pumping him up is based on potential and nothing more.

Meanwhile Chris Jones was ranked on PFF (the site you always use) as the 2nd best interior pass rusher behind only Aaron Donald.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:10 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That's why nobody takes you seriously Knowmo. You can't knock Chris Jones bc our GM didn't pick Paxton Lynch.

Lynch has done nothing at this point. Pumping him up is based on potential and nothing more.

Meanwhile Chris Jones was ranked on PFF (the site you always use) as the 2nd best interior pass rusher behind only Aaron Donald.
Chris Jones was a good pick.

I just believe that when you have a QB who's in his mid 30's, who also happens to be a game manager, you should do everything in your power to acquire a young, franchise QB. KC would've been a great place for Lynch to land because he could've sat and learned.

Every year that KC trots out Alex Smith is a wasted year. You're not going to be able to beat guys like Brady, Roethlisburger, Wilson, Ryan, Newton, and Rodgers back to back to back in the playoffs with Alex Smith.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:10 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You forgot Roby, Ray, Janovich, Justin Simmons, and Riley Dixon
:-) :-) :-)

No, I did not forget Roby. Not at all. The dude can't fucking play at all. KC receivers torched him in both games this year.

I'll give you Ray, but you don't get credit for Janovich (a fucking FB? whoop de damn do) Simmons (fucking who?) or a goddamn punter.

So add Ray on, and you get how many players? And that's with TWO more years of drafts than Dorsey has had, minus 2 2nd round picks.

I'll take Dorsey, fuckshit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:13 PM 01-14-2017
You don't get to waltz into this place rattling your saber over Cody fucking Latimer and then claim that every other unproven rookie and coaching signing made during the Elway regime is going to be stupendous.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:14 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

No, I did not forget Roby. Not at all. The dude can't ****ing play at all. KC receivers torched him in both games this year.

I'll give you Ray, but you don't get credit for Janovich (a ****ing FB? whoop de damn do) Simmons (****ing who?) or a goddamn punter.

So add Ray on, and you get how many players? And that's with TWO more years of drafts than Dorsey has had, minus 2 2nd round picks.

I'll take Dorsey, ****shit.
So Roby had one bad drive against KC and all of the sudden he's a miss? Roby would START for 30 other teams.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:15 PM 01-14-2017
Chris Jones was a good pick.

I just believe that when you have a QB who's in his mid 30's, who also happens to be a game manager, you should do everything in your power to acquire a young, franchise QB. KC would've been a great place for Lynch to land because he could've sat and learned.

Every year that KC trots out Alex Smith is a wasted year. You're not going to be able to beat guys like Brady, Roethlisburger, Wilson, Ryan, Newton, and Rodgers back to back to back in the playoffs with Alex Smith.
That doesn't mean Lynch is the answer. He has done nothing so far bc he's barely played.

Until he actually plays and has success, he's nothing more than potential
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:40 PM 01-14-2017
You have yet to beat the Chiefs without Manning, asshole. I don't care if your team has won the past 40 Super Bowls. All the history in the world can't protect you from the fact that your team has a Kansas City problem, otherwise known as 0-3.

Beat us without Manning. Until you do, you have no ground to stand on other than, "Our new head coach sure does a great press conference!"
Nice selective stat picking. Typical for a KC fan. When you get a Lamar Hunt trophy it might mean something. If you get a Lombardi, you'll have bragging rights.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:43 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nice selective stat picking. Typical for a KC fan. When you get a Lamar Hunt trophy it might mean something. If you get a Lombardi, you'll have bragging rights.
get a life, dude.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:45 PM 01-14-2017
You don't get to waltz into this place rattling your saber over Cody ****ing Latimer and then claim that every other unproven rookie and coaching signing made during the Elway regime is going to be stupendous.
Waltzing with a Lombardi is easy. Tap dancing with clown shoes (insert KC fan here) is hard. Keep tap dancing...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:46 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
get a life, dude.
Look who's talking!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:49 PM 01-14-2017

No, I did not forget Roby. Not at all. The dude can't ****ing play at all. KC receivers torched him in both games this year.

I'll give you Ray, but you don't get credit for Janovich (a ****ing FB? whoop de damn do) Simmons (****ing who?) or a goddamn punter.

I'll take Dorsey, ****shit.
You just ignored a bunch of great picks to prove one point: you cherry pick, congrats.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:51 PM 01-14-2017
So Roby had one bad drive against KC and all of the sudden he's a miss? Roby would START for 30 other teams.
You are exaggerating a bit there, as was SNR. Roby is a good NCB. But he is NOT good on the outside, so he wouldn't start for 30 other teams. My beef with you counting him for Elway is that you didn't count Nelson for us. Nelson, like Roby, is good in the slot, but struggles on the outside.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:52 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Look who's talking!
says the guy on a rival board after the donx season is over.

get a life, dude.
[Reply]
Page 711 of 4827
« First < 211611661701707708709710711 71271371471572176181112111711 > Last »
Up