« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Media Center>Madden '18
Hammock Parties 08:08 AM 05-12-2017
Kewl

Madden like you've never seen it...#Madden18 pic.twitter.com/1H5gNSVISD

— EA SPORTS Madden NFL (@EAMaddenNFL) May 12, 2017

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 PM 08-29-2017
OL ratings make a huge fucking difference. In 85s for my OL now and I'm running with much more success. Run inside zone or trap, seem to have the best luck with those 2. That gimmicky run where the RB runs from your left around back to your right is so cheesy I don't really like to use it but its fantastic.
[Reply]
royr17 09:32 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I only paid $25 so for me it is. I definitely don't think it's worth the full price of the game. If I was to get it outside of the pre-order deal I got, I'd probably wait for Black Friday deals. The bad part of that is you miss out playing for half the season. I get really into Madden this time of year and usually that lasts until the Chiefs get knocked out and then I pretty much hang it up.
I have a PS4 and want this game but I'm moving and its taking up all my money. Is there anyway I can get it cheaper ?
[Reply]
Shaid 09:48 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by royr17:
I have a PS4 and want this game but I'm moving and its taking up all my money. Is there anyway I can get it cheaper ?
Mine was the pre-order deal from Best Buy, you can't get that anymore. No idea on other deals at this stage. You're probably stuck waiting for the Black Friday deals.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:52 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
OL ratings make a huge ****ing difference. In 85s for my OL now and I'm running with much more success. Run inside zone or trap, seem to have the best luck with those 2. That gimmicky run where the RB runs from your left around back to your right is so cheesy I don't really like to use it but its fantastic.
Yep, zones, traps, and inside runs are where it's at in this game. Sweeps and tosses are tough unless you've got a fast RB that can hit the edge or you've got a decent line going. It's a bit unrealistic how hard it is to run to the outside but at least you can still run. They definitely don't have all the bugs worked out yet.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:52 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Yep, zones, traps, and inside runs are where it's at in this game. Sweeps and tosses are tough unless you've got a fast RB that can hit the edge or you've got a decent line going. It's a bit unrealistic how hard it is to run to the outside but at least you can still run. They definitely don't have all the bugs worked out yet.
Running in Sim mode is a lot harder than the Tournament or whatever its called mode. Sim mode weighs all the stats a lot more, so KC's line may not be the best for that until you get their run blocking & impact block a lot higher. In online ranked and MUT, it's a lot easier because they want the person with the better 'user' skill to generally come out on top. In Sim mode, you also need to call runs depending on what front the defenses are showing you. It's harder vs the cpu since they call the perfect D against your play most of the time. Against other humans its a lot easier.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 04:34 PM 09-02-2017
I'm 1-6 in my franchise (I only play qb, Mahomes). I've adjusted sliders, running game has opened up a little.. One thing that is irritating is you can throw on the run quickly, but if y ou try to throw it away on the run the qb will come to a complete stop instead of throwing it, resulting in a sack.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:04 PM 09-02-2017
Maybe I shouldn't play on All Pro. Got Mahomes to 99 OVR after the 1st year throwing 67 TDs. :-).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 PM 09-02-2017
All Madden from the first snap and earn your stripes, pussy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:49 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
All Madden from the first snap and earn your stripes, pussy.
Sorry, but artificial difficulty just isn't for me. Especially when I have to do my own sliders just to find the tiniest bit of enjoyment. I did notice you stopped your little Mahomes project after you broadcasted yourself as a horrible player though. Pussy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 09-02-2017
Sorry, but artificial difficulty just isn't for me. Especially when I have to do my own sliders just to find the tiniest bit of enjoyment. I did notice you stopped your little Mahomes project after you broadcasted yourself as a horrible player though. Pussy.
I'm in the middle of game two, dumbass. I have a life.

I built my last franchise into a fucking juggernaut on All Madden and this will be no different.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:51 PM 09-02-2017
I'm in the middle of game two, dumbass. I have a life.

I built my last franchise into a ****ing juggernaut on All Madden and this will be no different.
K bud. You do you. Real talk though, trade Smith and a 4th to the Jets for their 1st.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 09-02-2017
K bud. You do you. Real talk though, trade Smith and a 4th to the Jets for their 1st.
Trade offers don't roll in until the third or fourth week IIRC.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:57 PM 09-02-2017
Trade offers don't roll in until the third or fourth week IIRC.
Just offer it to them in the free trade thing. If you really want to be a scumbag trade Hali and a mixture of low rounders to the Browns for the Texans 1st rounder.
[Reply]
thabear04 08:13 PM 09-02-2017
Sometimes when I run a boot leg my QB take off on it's owe and runs backwards last time I give myself a safety.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:27 PM 09-02-2017
Just offer it to them in the free trade thing. If you really want to be a scumbag trade Hali and a mixture of low rounders to the Browns for the Texans 1st rounder.
I used to trade all my picks to the Raiders at the beginning of every season. They'd have the last pick of every round and I'd have a top 5 usually lol. They finally fixed that last year (even though you can still completely manipulate the trade system and build a juggernaut quickly). But what they didn't fix was the retarded AI that can't stop a few specific passing and running plays. I tried to just not use those plays but after a while I just got tired of fucking the dumb CPU in their dumb asses. And I'm one that only likes to play franchise mode offline. I've been a Madden player for 23 years and it clearly needs competition again. I'm not even bothering with this years.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up