ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 72
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
kevrunner 06:17 PM 01-21-2021
I think the NFL should have foreseen that they needed also to reward the team that hires a minority a supplemental pick also, maybe a 2nd rounder. That might be enough to encourage owners to give a minority a chance when the differences between candidates is relatively close and also enough incentive to wait for a minority coach whose team is still alive in the playoffs.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:22 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There us no evidence that he turned down an interview with the eagles. And EB or anyone around him have not "turned around and cried racism" either. The bottom line is white coaches with way less experience and success keep getting jobs ahead of EB and this trend has gone on for three years now. Mcdaneils won a sb as oc, got a job, Reich won the sb as eagles oc, got a job...hell zac Taylor was a qb coach for the rans who just got to an SB and he got a job...the writing is on the wall for those who want to see it.
You're a fucking bleeding cunt
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I think the NFL should have foreseen that they needed also to reward the team that hires a minority a supplemental pick also, maybe a 2nd rounder. That might be enough to encourage owners to give a minority a chance when the differences between candidates is relatively close and also enough incentive to wait for a minority coach whose team is still alive in the playoffs.
Sure, why not give a minority coach an ownership stake, too?

:-)

Teams aren't required to hire minority candidates, they're required to interview them.
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:24 PM 01-21-2021
There us no evidence that he turned down an interview with the eagles. And EB or anyone around him have not "turned around and cried racism" either. The bottom line is white coaches with way less experience and success keep getting jobs ahead of EB and this trend has gone on for three years now. Mcdaneils won a sb as oc, got a job, Reich won the sb as eagles oc, got a job...hell zac Taylor was a qb coach for the rans who just got to an SB and he got a job...the writing is on the wall for those who want to see it.
There is no evidence he didn’t turned it down either. Not trying to disagree with you or change your mind but, this is an article from a couple of days ago. Something must have happened for EB not to do his interview on this day:

http://https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-e...ndidates-today

Not sure that link is going to work, but this is part of the article from
THE EAGLES WILL INTERVIEW 2 NOTABLE CANDIDATES TODAY

The Eagles enter this week as one of only two NFL teams (the other being the Houston Texans) without a head coach. This past week saw the Jaguars, Jets, Falcons, Lions and Chargers fill their vacancies.

With much less competition now, the Eagles can comfortably conduct their business with less fear of candidates being poached. As such, they’re bringing in two hot candidates for a visit.

According to NFL insider Tom Pelissero, the Eagles are set to interview Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy and Buccaneers defensive coordinator Todd Bowles today. Both coaches are coming off superb efforts in the Divisional Round of the playoffs yesterday.

[Reply]
thabear04 06:42 PM 01-21-2021

"And obviously, yes, I do want to be a head coach,” Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy.

(via @AriMeirov)pic.twitter.com/5R4TxBu86u

— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:57 PM 01-21-2021
There is no evidence that he turned down an interview with the eagles.
Hey cockhole, what's your fucking problem?

You continually downvote and neg rep (or at least try to neg rep, moron) anyone that says anything that can be construed as negative towards Bieniemy.

Are you his fucking side piece? Mop his floors? Wipe his ass?

What's your fucking deal, Dope?
[Reply]
mkp785 07:15 PM 01-21-2021
Thats a terrible idea. So now owners have to be bribed into doing it? Cause that won't cause all kinds of problems down the line...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:24 PM 01-21-2021
This is ridiculous. In a deep draft you may have good coaches fired so they can hire to get a draft pick... If you want draft picks, hire black coaches, mentor them and be successful so they can get a job. Shoot the 3rd round pick may even be giving some teams hesitation this year... EB deserves to be hired and most likely will be the Texans coach... JMO
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Hey cockhole, what's your ****ing problem?

You continually downvote and neg rep (or at least try to neg rep, moron) anyone that says anything that can be construed as negative towards Bieniemy.

Are you his ****ing side piece? Mop his floors? Wipe his ass?

What's your ****ing deal, Dope?
Lol you still crying about being down voted on a damn forum precious? Well guess what? I JUST DOWN VOTED YOUR CLOWN ASS AGAIN FOR BEING AN INSULTING LITTLE PRICK...have a nice day now :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:28 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD "TURN DOWN AN INTERVIEW WITH THE EAGLES"??? SMFH THAT NOTION IS PATHETIC.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:31 PM 01-21-2021
Lol you still crying about being down voted on a damn forum precious? Well guess what? I JUST DOWN VOTED YOUR CLOWN ASS AGAIN FOR BEING AN INSULTING LITTLE PRICK...have a nice day now :-)
I'm not "crying", you fucking moron but you're too stupid or unwilling to have a discussion, likely because you're just dumb as fuck.

So I'm going to ask again: What's your fucking problem, Dipshit?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm not "crying", you ****ing moron but you're too stupid or unwilling to have a discussion, likely because you're just dumb as ****.

So I'm going to ask again: What's your ****ing problem, Dipshit?
My problem is you're a clown who loves to spread nonsense about a chiefs coach that has no damn merit or substance. Also this isn't the first time you've cried about being down voted...you did it the other day via dm too smh :-) . The more insulting you are, the more down votes will get dropped on your head, SIMPLE.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:54 PM 01-21-2021
Imagine hiring this guy over EB

The Lions new coach Dan Campbell is the definition of a #FootballGuy @BSMotorCity pic.twitter.com/4aZdMbNFOx

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Imagine hiring this guy over EB

no kidding, modern day Guenther Cunningham... The Lions are gonna Lion...
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:07 PM 01-21-2021
My problem is you're a clown who loves to spread nonsense about a chiefs coach that has no damn merit or substance. Also this isn't the first time you've cried about being down voted...you did it the other day via dm too smh :-) . The more insulting you are, the more down votes will get dropped on your head, SIMPLE.
Answer this question, what is he spreading that has no merit or substance?
[Reply]
Page 54 of 72
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up