ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 144
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:25 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I think the whole league realizes the Titans are legit. The Chiefs specifically, since we already lost to them once.

They will be ready.
They wont be ready for drive-killing holding calls....they are coming. Sorry, NFL corporate does NOT want the Titans in the SB. The short-spots will happen too...*see Texans vs. Oakland in Mexico*

The beauty is Titans fans cant say a ****ing word about getting ****ed by the refs...they won (vs. KC) in 2015 on Triplette's infamous "forward progress" call...Karma's a bitch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:49 AM 01-16-2020
Sorry if this has been posted, but the Titans are 8/18 this season in FGs. Their current kicker - Greg Joseph - has not attempted a single FG this year (though he was decent last year in his rookie season in Cleveland at 17/20).

It is an amazing that a run-first team has gone so far with this glaring deficiency. I'd expect Vrabel to go for it on any and all short-ish 4th downs in the red zone.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:02 AM 01-16-2020
I would be surprised if this game is close. We win comfortably by 2+ scores. We are simply the more superior team in every way.
[Reply]
Callidus 05:40 AM 01-16-2020
Titans fan if you didn't see my first post.

After reading through most of this I have a few thinga 2 say.

Both are great teams. And line up like a great game.
The old style vs the new. You have weapons on offense all over the place, and some of you understand we do as well but they are underated because we dont pass much.

On defense I would give the edge 2 the titans. Neither of us are great but the titans I believe play the role they are asked to play better. One other thing I think our defense is great with is stamina. Which I will explain next.

Everyone talks about the how explosive your offense is while the titans on a per play basis is far more explosive.

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st

This is not a knock on KC but just a point I wanted to make. I have seen so many people say we would want to rub the clock. We may very well want to. But we are so prone 2 fast scores it will hurt our chances at that.

Idk how many of you have looked at our forum, I predicated that tenn would win 35-30. And I am sure some of you will call me crazy for that. But I am ok with that.

I think the game comes down to our defense forcing field goals. And as some of your guys have said, our kicker has not made a nfl fg, but I will take that over your bumbling special teams.

I hipe you enjoy the game as much as me.

Ps: if you all win and go end up playing the packers and don't win I am gona come back pissed. ��
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 05:49 AM 01-16-2020
Bumbling special teams? You know the Chiefs ranked in the top 3 in special teams right? You were massively aided last game in 2 horrific plays by the field goal team. One on the Winchester snap, the other on the game-tying attempt.

You will take your kicker, who has zero field goal experience in an NFL game over Butker? Get the holy fuck out of here.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:53 AM 01-16-2020
Currently over Alaska on my way to ten days in boracay with the wife. Since I will be 13 hours ahead of you guys I’ll let you know if Chiefs won the AFC championship first.....
[Reply]
Three7s 06:07 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:

The old style vs the new. You have weapons on offense all over the place, and some of you understand we do as well but they are underated because we dont pass much.

On defense I would give the edge 2 the titans. Neither of us are great but the titans I believe play the role they are asked to play better. One other thing I think our defense is great with is stamina. Which I will explain next.

Everyone talks about the how explosive your offense is while the titans on a per play basis is far more explosive.

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st

This is not a knock on KC but just a point I wanted to make. I have seen so many people say we would want to rub the clock. We may very well want to. But we are so prone 2 fast scores it will hurt our chances at that.

Idk how many of you have looked at our forum, I predicated that tenn would win 35-30. And I am sure some of you will call me crazy for that. But I am ok with that.

I think the game comes down to our defense forcing field goals. And as some of your guys have said, our kicker has not made a nfl fg, but I will take that over your bumbling special teams.

Ps: if you all win and go end up playing the packers and don't win I am gona come back pissed. ��
I was acknowledging most of your points until you called our special teams "bumbling". Just went right out the window.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:15 AM 01-16-2020

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st

I wouldn’t give the defensive edge to the Titans. The Chiefs are the better pass rushing and pass defending team. Titans run D is great, but passing game wins, not run game, in the playoffs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:15 AM 01-16-2020
Goodness, the GMFB crew really thinks that Tyreek shouldn’t have said what he did yesterday and are calling it bulletin board material that could backfire. How dumb.

I guess their DBs are going to become elite all at once because of what he said. Shit guys, we’re screwed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:17 AM 01-16-2020
To be fair, the 2 games that Titans fans most likely watched of the Chiefs this season our special teams were a dumpster fire.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01-16-2020, 06:23 AM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
Eleazar 06:24 AM 01-16-2020

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st
The Titans' offense is more explosive than the Chiefs' offense. Got it. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:29 AM 01-16-2020

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st
You just cherrypicked stats to support your argument that flatter the Titans because they rarely throw the ball.

Passing
Chiefs 7.5yds/attempt
Titans 6.1yds/attempt

Rushing
Chiefs 4.2yds/attempt
Titans 5.0yds/attempt

Overall
Chiefs 6.2yds/play
Titans 6.1yds/play

And that's with Mahomes missing nearly 3 games.

No one on planet earth would ever call the Titans offense more explosive than the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:35 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Saw this comment on a Facebook post:

Espn: Titans have a real chance to upset the chiefs

Sportcenter: Chiefs need to be at their best or they will get stomped by the titans

First take: Titans are for real and chiefs had better bring their A game

Undisputed: Mahomes will have to carry this team otherwise they're not beating the titans

Fox sports: The chiefs cannot stop the titans from imposing their run game on them.

CBS sports: Chiefs cannot defend the run. Titans will make this very difficult for the chiefs.

Yahoo sports: Titans have a real chance at beating the chiefs.

Nfl network: Titans will control the time of possession and KC might not be able to win because of it.

Titans fans: YALL BETTER STOP SLEEPING ON US DURRRRRRR

It’s the AFC Championship Game. They have to hype it up. We good!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:41 AM 01-16-2020
And if we have 'bumbling special teams,' what does that say about your unit?

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst/2019

DVOA
Chiefs 2
Titans 29
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:45 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It just doesn't matter what the Titans do.

They could score 35 in this game.

Mahomes will score 36.

That's it. That's what's happening. He won't let them outscore him unless they get the ball last.

We are about to witness greatness.
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Goodness, the GMFB crew really thinks that Tyreek shouldn’t have said what he did yesterday and are calling it bulletin board material that could backfire. How dumb.

I guess their DBs are going to become elite all at once because of what he said. Shit guys, we’re screwed.

yeah, i saw this too. thought GMF was making way too much out of this. i honestly don't see anything wrong with what reek said.
#believethehype.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 144
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up