ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fred Hoiberg To Nebraska?
Titty Meat 06:45 PM 03-20-2019
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bu...mpression=true
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:54 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk:
At least it will be easy to get the local authorities in his pocket like he did in Ames to protect his program
Link?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:22 AM 03-21-2019
Another blonde hair blue eyed empty suit, who’s gonna take millions from the rubes in Cornville
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 07:29 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Link?
It is well known that when Fred was in Ames many issues were swept under the rug
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Another blonde hair blue eyed empty suit, who’s gonna take millions from the rubes in Cornville
How's the FBI investigation going? I hear Self is going to pull a Pete Carroll and book it before the sanctions come down.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:41 AM 03-21-2019
How's the FBI investigation going? I hear Self is going to pull a Pete Carroll and book it before the sanctions come down.

CornVille is target practice for these blonde con-men
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:47 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
CornVille is target practice for these blonde con-men
I would want to deflect too you're basketball program is about to get nuked and yet you're still sweating playing Northeastern. Sad. I read in the KU thread that Northeastern is Villanova light tho
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:01 AM 03-21-2019
This is a Corn-nubber thread. Please stop deflecting to KU. Focus on the latest blonde con-man itching to take millions from you
[Reply]
BWillie 10:15 AM 03-21-2019
I would want to deflect too you're basketball program is about to get nuked and yet you're still sweating playing Northeastern. Sad. I read in the KU thread that Northeastern is Villanova light tho
Only because of style of play. KU pulls away late winning by 11.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:48 AM 03-21-2019
I had no idea. Do tell!
[Reply]
Hoover 06:19 PM 03-21-2019
Just saw Fred at the Michigan State game this afternoon. I asked if he would consider Iowa overNeb because I hate that asshole Fran McCaffery...
[Reply]
vailpass 06:20 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Just saw Fred at the Michigan State game this afternoon. I asked if he would consider Iowa overNeb because I hate that asshole Fran McCaffery...
Yep, bring on The Mayor. Fran can suck my cock for what he did to Gary Dolphin. What'd he say?
[Reply]
Hoover 06:26 PM 03-21-2019
He just laughed. I did it because all these people kept bugging him about the NE gig which he said no comment to left and right.

I made him laugh, which is all I was attempting to do.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:28 PM 03-21-2019
He just laughed. I did it because all these people kept bugging him about the NE gig which he said no comment to left and right.

I made him laugh, which is all I was attempting to do.
Very cool you got the chance to have that talk.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:10 PM 03-21-2019
Haha. I have heard Fran is a dick but hes a good coach.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:12 PM 03-21-2019
Haha. I have heard Fran is a dick but hes a good coach.
He's no Doctor Tom. Oh wait. I meant Raveling. Nah he sucked too. I meant Lute.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up