ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 101
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
notorious 12:13 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
And we really care.
Well, you are here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 PM 01-14-2021
And we really care.
You care so little, you searched out a Chiefs message board to argue about how little you care.
[Reply]
Mav 12:14 PM 01-14-2021
And we really care.
Friendly advice. Put him on ignore, and forget he exists. He was not always such a raging bloody vagina. I used to have lots of good conversations with him. But hes a total dipshit now.
[Reply]
Hiko 12:14 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
There is a lot of truth here. And unfortunate that we have to go 3 more days before they can actually play.
Personally I don’t need it to end any quicker; I still had hair the last time these bastages were in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 01-14-2021
Friendly advice. Put him on ignore, and forget he exists. He was not always such a raging bloody vagina. I used to have lots of good conversations with him. But hes a total dipshit now.
So you think the Browns are some kind of elite team then? NOTHING I'm saying is wrong.
[Reply]
Mav 12:15 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Only 25 coaches in history have 10 or more playoff wins AND a winning record.

Only SIX coaches in history have 15 or more playoff wins period.

There are FIVE coaches ahead of Andy Reid in terms of postseason success. FOUR of them are in the Hall of Fame. The other one is coaching in New England.
Andy Reid is a legend. Its not just his longevity, but how much his players love him. It is something to behold. I do not think i have ever heard a player ever say a bad word about him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:17 PM 01-14-2021
Watkins is an idiot with that tweet. I can't to get his fucking broke down ass off this team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:18 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Watkins is an idiot with that tweet. I can't to get his ****ing broke down ass off this team.
The crazy thing is...he might not even play on Sunday. :-)
[Reply]
Hiko 12:19 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You care so little, you searched out a Chiefs message board to argue about how little you care.
Fair. Although I was implying more that we don’t care about the opinions of certain obviously constipated posters, not Chiefs fans in general.

I have several friends that are Chiefs fans and I value their opinion. It doesn’t feel like they’ve spent much time in this thread however.
[Reply]
Hiko 12:22 PM 01-14-2021
Thanks, didn’t realize that was an option here. Always helps me de-troll when I don’t feel tempted to respond to other trolls.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:23 PM 01-14-2021
Fair. Although I was implying more that we don’t care about the opinions of certain obviously constipated posters, not Chiefs fans in general.

I have several friends that are Chiefs fans and I value their opinion. It doesn’t feel like they’ve spent much time in this thread however.
You poor thing, you do not know the futility of teams when I go scorched earth on them. I feel kind of bad for ya. It's kind of like I can evaluate games or something. Pastradamas.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 01-14-2021

In a casual conversation at the bar, you'd find most of us behave similar to your friends.

This isn't a bar. This isn't even a neutral forum. It's a 20-year old Chiefs forum, one of the largest, and quite possibly one of the loosest fan forums on the net. When you come here acting cocky, you're going to get it back tenfold.

This is OUR house. If you're going to shit on the floor, at least wipe it up before you leave. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pastradamas.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:26 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Watkins is an idiot with that tweet. I can't to get his fucking broke down ass off this team.
That tweet was NOT a diss on the Browns. People are reading something into it that isn't there.
[Reply]
493rd 12:28 PM 01-14-2021
Stupid freaking Sammy. If it’s one thing we’ve seen time and again, it’s bulletin board material for an underdog team that comes out fired up and smacks the shit out of their opponent. You hope that’s not the case in a playoff game with Andy Reid after a bye week, but still. And Watkins might not even play.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 101
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up