ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's already geeked for the possible three-peat?
JohnnyHammersticks 12:25 PM 02-12-2024
Usually I like to watch a couple days of highlights after our Super Bowl wins (talk about words I never thought my fingers would type! :-)) and then focus on free agency and the draft. I like to decompress a bit from thinking about what next season will bring.

Not this time though. We have a chance to do something no other NFL team has ever done, and I can't wait. Packers didn't do it, Steelers didn't do it, Niners didn't do it, Patriots didn't do it. Nobody has done it. Ever. We would be the first team to win 3 straight SBs, and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Next season can't get here soon enough!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:00 PM 03-27-2024
I enjoy watching my Chiefs play football, but not gonna lie, the 17 game regular season is gonna be a bit of a slog to get through this season.

Just win the AFC West, get to the playoffs and let the real games begin.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:23 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is now the official threepeat thread.

Here's another reason why.

I was told we have a "clearly aging Kelce."
[Reply]
Bump 01:41 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I was told we have a "clearly aging Kelce."
well that is true. He was 24 as a rookie and now he's 34. 10 years of aging so far
[Reply]
Rausch 01:51 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is now the official threepeat thread.
Four.

We're winning FOUR in a row...
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:06 AM 04-02-2024
It's got to end sometime, for the love of God. I've been wearing the same tighty whities since the start of the regular season last season.

Every game. Same unwashed briefs. I love me some good superstition but we're getting to the point that some country singer is going to come around and sing the "Ragged Old Flag" song about my underwear.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up