< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 07:27 AM 04-01-2023
Clark attended the Seahawks game this year.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:12 AM 04-01-2023
That was a great game. SC out rebounded Iowa big time but Iowa kept chugging along.
Clark is a superstar. I feel a little bad for the rest of the team because to the media it’s all about Clark and the whole team performance was great.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only thing WORSE than watching women's sports, is betting on women's sports.
I like to bet on little league games. Much easier to get a 11 year old to throw the game
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:42 AM 04-01-2023
This thread oof off-season is at peak right now
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
She seems nice. Jackie Styles was prettier though.
She is putting on basketball camps now days. We had her come to our local school and she did a great job (along with her dad, who is a legendary high school coach).

Great family.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:49 AM 04-01-2023
Just popping into this thread to say I don't think I've ever seen a female college bb player with that kind of shot in my life. Pure.

It got dusty watching that performance, we all witnessed greatness.

CLARK IS FEELING IT ��

31 AND COUNTING

(via @MarchMadnessWBB)pic.twitter.com/0Fyqb2r5kz

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 1, 2023

dagger. Curry-esque
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:53 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by smith11:
unlike so many woman players clark's shooting form is just like a male player---she was hoisting up shots from distance with no effort..she also showed speed dribbling past alot of those south carolina players
I hate to say i find a lot of woman’s bball shooting form to be a little cringey. But Caitlin clark and Paige bueckers are two superstars with a way more natural form. Clark a better shooter, bueckers with the handles.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This thread oof off-season is at peak right now
You’re a big man, ain’t ya? Can’t appreciate a women’s sport?

I marvel at what Secretariat did as much as I do what Mahomes does. Watching greatness in sports - any sport - is one of life’s great pleasures.

Sad you limit yourself.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:14 AM 04-01-2023
I'm an Iowa fan, and have watched Clark play at Dowling Catholic in High School, but Hawkeye Woman's BB has been appointment TV for me all year, Its so fucking good. And their NCAA run is as much about the team and coaching as it is their Superstar in Clark. There has been a different girl step up in each game that has allowed them to win. Clark and Ciznaro are always going to one theirs, but in the Sweet 16 is was Gabby Marshall, Eliete 8 Warnick, last night Kate Martin.

And the coaching... Bluder is a great story in and of it self. She's a great coach, her staff has been together for 31 years. Amazing. But they have deployed some incredible defensive schemes in this tournament. Amazing stuff. Clark not defending that gal in the header, that was scheme. Fricking nails.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:15 AM 04-01-2023
I don't know who she is. I just came here for the comments
[Reply]
tredadda 09:24 AM 04-01-2023
Didn’t catch the game, but saw the highlights on ESPN. Amazing watching some of those shots. She was well beyond the three point line and was swishing those shots and hitting nothing but net. Very impressive.
[Reply]
jettio 09:46 AM 04-01-2023
I love the sound on the tv when she hits a shot that is all net.

Seems like the look and sound is a little different when she splashes one at the trajectories she uses.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:48 AM 04-01-2023
Since I don't watch a ton of women's college basketball.....is she a senior?

Living in Oregon, Sabrina Ionescu was basically a celebrity all over the state. I'm sure she's getting the same kind of treatment in Iowa.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:57 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only thing WORSE than watching women's sports, is betting on women's sports.
So how much did you win?
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:01 AM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Since I don't watch a ton of women's college basketball.....is she a senior?

Living in Oregon, Sabrina Ionescu was basically a celebrity all over the state. I'm sure she's getting the same kind of treatment in Iowa.
She's a sophomore and plans to play her two remaining years.

Get used to hearing about her

Originally Posted by jettio:
I love the sound on the tv when she hits a shot that is all net.

Seems like the look and sound is a little different when she splashes one at the trajectories she uses.

You can definitely hear the difference when someone is a pure shooter. It's not a swish, it's a popping sound. Gradey Dick had a few of those this season.

I remember Kevin Durant and Steph also creating that incredible sound
[Reply]
Page 3 of 124
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up