ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 288
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:09 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yet we put 40 on them
Yeah, but it's specifically what threw Mahomes out of rhythm early in the game.

Look man, if you're looking for things that are effective against Mahomes, it's all relative to how badly he destroys everything else.

Attempting to stop a QB with cover 0 is like... the 'nuclear option'. It's what you do when nothing else really works.

He's only started 10 freaking games and the most anyone anyone slowed him down was Belichick holding him to 9 points and 2 interceptions in a half... which was followed up by an unprecedented 2nd half torch job of the Patriots defense.

Belichick slowed him down for a half. That was his great success.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:51 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, but it's specifically what threw Mahomes out of rhythm early in the game.

Look man, if you're looking for things that are effective against Mahomes, it's all relative to how badly he destroys everything else.

Attempting to stop a QB with cover 0 is like... the 'nuclear option'. It's what you do when nothing else really works.

He's only started 10 freaking games and the most anyone anyone slowed him down was Belichick holding him to 9 points and 2 interceptions in a half... which was followed up by an unprecedented 2nd half torch job of the Patriots defense.

Belichick slowed him down for a half. That was his great success.
That's why It didn't really feel like a loss to most fans.
Holy shit that's amazing.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:53 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Incompleterius is the best one yet.
I'm fond of Dumbastrious.

And here's the All 22 shot of that point guard bullshit. FUCK!

Christ Almighty, that might be 6.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 PM 11-06-2018
all 22 reveals more sex

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 11-06-2018
look at two guys wide open for big plays here :-)

[Reply]
Fish 01:46 PM 11-06-2018
all 22 reveals more sex

Another no look pass. Look at the LB hop knowing he just got faked the fuck out....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:55 PM 11-06-2018

I think that's Watkins flashing over top of Hill.

Had he put that ball up and over Hill and hit Watkins in the end zone with it....are there jizz ducts? If there are jizz ducts, mine would just dry out and I would never be able to finish again...
[Reply]
-King- 02:16 PM 11-06-2018
There's no way Demetrius makes it to the endzone if he makes that catch. Sucks that it's another throw that won't make it into the Mahomes highlight reel though.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:31 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That's why It didn't really feel like a loss to most fans.
Holy shit that's amazing.
Look, I'm obviously biased, but Mahomes is by far the best first year starter I've ever seen. League wide.

It's not even close either.

He's WAY better than Rodgers in 2008, and that offense was ALSO really talented. Jordy Nelson was their #3 WR. Plus Rodgers sat for 3 years behind a hall of famer.

Better than Cam's rookie year for sure. Blows Dak Prescott away like a small child. Roethlisberger? I mean individually Mahomes is way better. Watson? Don't make me lol.

I guess you can say Brady... but that's only because he won the Superbowl and beat an unstoppable offense. Mahomes IS the unstoppable offense and the Superbowl is TBD. Individually he's far more impressive than 01 Tom Brady. Though so is his offensive supporting cast.

Only once did I think KC was a real superbowl challenger. 93. I didn't buy into the QB's of 95 or 97, and I sure didn't believe in the 03 defense.

I am, dare I say, confident this team will be in and quite probably win the superbowl. I've never really felt like that as a chiefs fan. Ever. The reason is #15.

His ceiling is over Rodgers. He's more athletic, has a stronger arm, and unlike Rodgers he's not a prick his teammates, coaches, and family all secretly or openly despise. Mahomes brings passion OUT. Guys play harder for him. He's a real leader. Rodgers is individually talented, but he's a total dickbag and a shit leader of men.

My expectations were unfairly high, and he's surpassed them completely in every way. I have to assume you can kill him with kryptonite, because he doesn't really seem to have any WEAKNESSES. Just... areas of less dominating strength. It's crazy.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:34 PM 11-06-2018
Look, I'm obviously biased, but Mahomes is by far the best first year starter I've ever seen. League wide.

He's WAY better than Rodgers in 2008, and that offense was ALSO really talented. Jordy Nelson was their #3 WR. Plus Rodgers sat for 3 years behind a hall of famer.

Better than Cam's rookie year for sure. Blows Dak Prescott away like a small child. Roethlisberger? I mean individually Mahomes is way better. Watson? Don't make me lol.

I guess you can say Brady... but that's only because he won the Superbowl and beat an unstoppable offense. Mahomes IS the unstoppable offense and the Superbowl is TBD. Individually he's far more impressive than 01 Tom Brady.

Only once did I think KC was a real superbowl challenger. 93. I didn't buy into the QB's of 95 or 97, and I sure didn't believe in the 03 defense.

I am, dare I say, confident this team will be in and quite probably win the superbowl. I've never really felt like that as a chiefs fan. Ever. The reason is #15.

His ceiling is over Rodgers. He's more athletic, has a stronger arm, and unlike Rodgers he's not a prick his teammates, coaches, and family all secretly or openly despise. Mahomes brings passion OUT. Guys play harder for him. He's a real leader. Rodgers is individually talented, but he's a total dickbag and a shit leader of men.
Brady was a game manager at Mahomes’ age. Belichick’s defense deserves more credit for that first Super Bowl, not to mention the refs bailing them out on Brady’s fumble in the snow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think that's Watkins flashing over top of Hill.

Had he put that ball up and over Hill and hit Watkins in the end zone with it....are there jizz ducts? If there are jizz ducts, mine would just dry out and I would never be able to finish again...
He certainly could have attempted that throw, and knowing Mahomes if it was third down he might have.

Very difficult throw to make from that platform though.

Oh who the hell are we kidding...he'll probably try it next time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:58 PM 11-06-2018

I guess you can say Brady... but that's only because he won the Superbowl and beat an unstoppable offense. Mahomes IS the unstoppable offense and the Superbowl is TBD. Individually he's far more impressive than 01 Tom Brady. Though so is his offensive supporting cast.

My expectations were unfairly high, and he's surpassed them completely in every way. I have to assume you can kill him with kryptonite, because he doesn't really seem to have any WEAKNESSES. Just... areas of less dominating strength. It's crazy.
Warner's first season.

His 1999(?) was arguably on par given the state of offenses in the league at the time. I believe he won the MVP and definitely the SB (was he the MVP of that as well? I think he was).

That's not to say that Mahomes can't meet or even exceed it, but he has a ways to go yet. The way Warner came out of nowhere that year to be the best QB in the league hands down is simply unheard of.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:00 PM 11-06-2018
He certainly could have attempted that throw, and knowing Mahomes if it was third down he might have.

Very difficult throw to make from that platform though.

Oh who the hell are we kidding...he'll probably try it next time.
Right?

That's the thing - in a million years none of us ever thought we'd have a QB where we'd see that clip and think to ourselves "Man...you know what - he could have been even MORE spectacular and there's a chance that next week, that's exactly what he'll do..."

The dude has re-wired minds.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:58 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Warner's first season.

His 1999(?) was arguably on par given the state of offenses in the league at the time. I believe he won the MVP and definitely the SB (was he the MVP of that as well? I think he was).

That's not to say that Mahomes can't meet or even exceed it, but he has a ways to go yet. The way Warner came out of nowhere that year to be the best QB in the league hands down is simply unheard of.
Great one. I didn't even think of Warner given how old he was at the time.

I was always amazed at how he'd throw these perfectly accurate passes that would flop around like a wounded duck in the air. I've never seen such an accurate QB throw such a goddamn ugly ass looking pass.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 288
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up