Page 405 of 4814
« First < 305355395401402403404405 4064074084094154555059051405 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:12 PM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
That's last year, when the Broncos won the SB. It's gonna be fun to watch the meltdown on the planet when things don't go your way again. Remember, KC always wins the offseason...
things may not go our way but I guarantee you we beat Denver twice this year again. Von got his money, now you'll see the true Von "dope head" miller show up.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:17 PM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
KC had every advantage going into that game. Denver had a new coaching staff, Derek Wolfe was suspended, it was a short week, on the road, in prime time, in KC's home opener where they were honoring their Super Bowl team.
JC knows how to kill a party.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:20 PM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
things may not go our way but I guarantee you we beat Denver twice this year again. Von got his money, now you'll see the true Von "dope head" miller show up.
Wanna do a signature bet?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 PM 07-28-2016
A signature bet! Oh noes, shit just got realz.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:23 PM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
That's last year, when the Broncos won the SB. It's gonna be fun to watch the meltdown on the planet when things don't go your way again. Remember, KC always wins the offseason...
Thats not true, Elway won the off-season..losing two starters on defense and both QBs...and the crown jewel of all...magically prying the highly sought-after Sanchez away from Philly. That took some serious navigation ability....maybe a crows foot, Jelly-bellies and some pocket lint.

I have to admit...lucking out and luring Stephenson from an arch-rival really stings...your OL has "vastly" improved. *belch* When opportunity presents itself..you have to strike fast.

It was his finest work to date...
[Reply]
rico 07:03 AM 07-29-2016
Hey Broncos fans, I read that you guys have Cyrus Gray now. I haven't heard that mentioned here yet. We drafted him in the 5th round and had him for 3 or so years... I really liked him. Cyrus "The Virus." He never did much in a regular season game, he had some nice moments I the preseason where he looked great. Especially the year he beat Shaun Draughn (now backup RB for San Fransico, behind Carlos Hyde). Wonder if he will make the team...he dukes it out and battles in the preseason. At A&M he had some amazing games.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:21 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Thats not true, Elway won the off-season..losing two starters on defense and both QBs...and the crown jewel of all...magically prying the highly sought-after Sanchez away from Philly. That took some serious navigation ability....maybe a crows foot, Jelly-bellies and some pocket lint.

I have to admit...lucking out and luring Stephenson from an arch-rival really stings...your OL has "vastly" improved. *belch* When opportunity presents itself..you have to strike fast.

It was his finest work to date...
You're right, KC had the best offseason evah! Ended up with hogan instead of lynch and berry is flipping your team the bird as he avoids training camp...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:23 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by rico:
Hey Broncos fans, I read that you guys have Cyrus Gray now. I haven't heard that mentioned here yet. We drafted him in the 5th round and had him for 3 or so years... I really liked him. Cyrus "The Virus." He never did much in a regular season game, he had some nice moments I the preseason where he looked great. Especially the year he beat Shaun Draughn (now backup RB for San Fransico, behind Carlos Hyde). Wonder if he will make the team...he dukes it out and battles in the preseason. At A&M he had some amazing games.
Not that I'm aware of...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:23 AM 07-29-2016
Elway released him two days ago.
[Reply]
rico 07:33 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Elway released him two days ago.
Hmm... I hope he signs somewhere. He's an insifnificant ex Chiefs player I wish the best for and follow after they are not Chiefs anymore. I am the same way with Ricky Stanzi. Always keep up with what they are up to...
[Reply]
scorpio 12:08 PM 07-29-2016

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:57 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
A signature bet! Oh noes, shit just got realz.
booooosh!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:10 PM 07-29-2016
Hmm... I hope he signs somewhere. He's an insifnificant ex Chiefs player I wish the best for and follow after they are not Chiefs anymore. I am the same way with Ricky Stanzi. Always keep up with what they are up to...
So what is Ricky Stanzi up to now? Still on an NFL roster? How about Tony Moaeki?
[Reply]
rico 07:58 PM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So what is Ricky Stanzi up to now? Still on an NFL roster? How about Tony Moaeki?
Stanzi has bounced around a lot. After the Chiefs, he went to the Jags. He has also been on the Giants, Texans and Lions rosters. He worked out with the Pats in March. Last I knew, he participated in the Cleveland Browns minicamp.

Moeaki has been on a different team every year since being released by the Chiefs. He has played for the Bills, Seahawks, Falcons and currently, the Bears.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:57 PM 07-29-2016

���� CATCH OF THE YEAR ����

Courtesy of @Broncos WR Jordan Taylor. �� (via @Mark_Sanchez) pic.twitter.com/0bPWZvOkCG

— NFL (@NFL) July 29, 2016

Denver has too many good WR's :-)
[Reply]
Page 405 of 4814
« First < 305355395401402403404405 4064074084094154555059051405 > Last »
Up