ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 105
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 12:39 PM 07-01-2013
I see patty's swelling hasn't subsided any. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:42 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I see patty's swelling hasn't subsided any. :-)
No shit. The man would have argued flat earth until blue in the face.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:45 PM 07-01-2013
Flaky ball skin.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:45 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Big surprise.

No, it was pretty irrelevant. There are plenty of ways to be a good poster. Being a moderator ass kisser who never says anything controversial or interesting, for example, would be one way to never be in danger of getting banned. We have room for posters like that here, but this message board would suck if everyone fit that description. There are lots of other ways to never risk a ban that can make for a fine poster, but they aren't the only ways to be a good poster. Voicing unpopular opinions and refusing to bow to the majority here puts you at risk of being banned (as memyselfi's experience illustrates), for example.
No, pretty much all you have to are stay with in the rules and you can voice most any opinion you want. Denise actually disproves your point. She can sympathize with terrorists after 9/11, she can only come out of the woodwork to spout controversial position on an already contreversial topic or some tragedy and still not be banned because she supposedly does not meet the traditional definition of a troll.

I disprove your point because I vehemently disagree with the mods not banning her. Yet neither her nor I have been banned. You are WRONG.

Originally Posted by :
So again, speaking of staying within the rules of the community, what rule was it that Hootie broke? You don't have any idea, but that's not stopping you from being sure that Hootie is the guy at fault here. Brilliant.
As already stated, Hootie has established a pattern. It would be same as me believing gochiefs deserved to get banned for something I didnt witness back in his trolling hay day (or even now for that matter). You build your own reputation. Hootie had to live with the one he has built for himself.
[Reply]
loochy 12:46 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
OK, so you're saying that Phobia just didn't like how Hootie was speaking to him? Sorry, but that's extremely lame. I don't care what the rules are when dealing with bosses, teachers, cops, and judges IRL, that's a lame rule for a place like ChiefsPlanet.

Hootie offered several times to agree to mutually ignore Phobia, but Phobia refused. Phobia couldn't step away from Hootie. He had to prove his dominance instead. It was nothing but a power trip. A guy like that shouldn't be a moderator here. I know he's a friend of yours, but he doesn't really deserve respect or any benefit of the doubt for this episode. He got his feathers ruffled and banned a guy who he personally doesn't like and who hadn't been breaking any real rules since the day he came back.
Well guess what? It's not up to you. It's up to the one man that owns this place.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:51 PM 07-01-2013
I just want to make it clear that I hope this thread survives because it's been high comedy. 1ST rate great stuff.

At some point we probably should attempt to do this right.
[Reply]
loochy 12:52 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I just want to make it clear that I hope this thread survives because it's been high comedy. 1ST rate great stuff.

At some point we probably should attempt to do this right.
meh, it'll just devolve into bickering
[Reply]
Frazod 12:54 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
meh, it'll just devolve into bickering
Fuck you.
[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Fuck you.
Great example. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:59 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Great example. :-)
Is not!
[Reply]
Rausch 01:00 PM 07-01-2013
Imagine a full thread for only roasting Phil, or Frazod, or Frankie, or GoChiefs...
[Reply]
loochy 01:16 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Imagine a full thread for only roasting Phil, or Frazod, or Frankie, or GoChiefs...
well I know that Frankie has had several (unintentionally though)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:19 PM 07-01-2013
Big fun.
[Reply]
Donger 01:21 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Big fun.

[Reply]
loochy 01:23 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Big fun.
Your mom.