ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should [you] be banned?
Absolutely. [you] is a fucking cocksucker. 175 71.14%
No. While [you] is a douchebag, we support [you]'s right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the fuckstick known as [you] 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned
Mr. Flopnuts 01:57 AM 04-01-2011
As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general cocksucker attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of [you]'s bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:06 AM 04-01-2011
Does this mean I have to do a......

"
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later."

Thread?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:06 AM 04-01-2011
That is the coolest script ever - though I felt special there for a moment...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:07 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Does this mean I have to do a......

"
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later."

Thread?
In your case, I don't think anybody would care..... :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:07 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's certainly easier to fall for if you've stepped on enough toes that you might warrant a real one. Being one of the first people to see it helped, too.

I get up to take a leak at 3:00 in the morning and login for a second while I'm half asleep. At first I figure it's a joke thread - as a new mod, maybe Flopnuts has seen the "complaints about frazod" vault and decided to have a little fun with me, so I play along. But in the back of my mind I'm wondering if it's for real. God me pretty good until I realized none of the other responses mentioned me.

Excellent April Fools prank. Bastard! :-)

It was very well done....
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:08 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of [you]'s bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban [you] since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:09 AM 04-01-2011
The first thought that crossed my mind was I need to lay off the jerkoff jokes but not now.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:09 AM 04-01-2011
In your case, I don't think anybody would care..... :-)
:-) You would miss me an you know it.... Admit it, deep down, you like me...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:10 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban Reerun_KC since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.

LOL, I'm not, I voted for myself...

If it was you, I would of voted your ass off also...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:11 AM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We had a long discussion about this in the mod forum, and while some of us have wanted to ban frazod since day one, others were really worried about the community's response.... I'm a little shocked at the poll results, frankly.

Well, bye.
See if I ever take you to Gino's again to buy me deep dish pizza, asshole!
[Reply]
Frazod 08:11 AM 04-01-2011
:-) You would miss me an you know it.... Admit it, deep down, you like me...
As long as Buster Hymen still logs in occasionally, we'll be okay. :-)
[Reply]
"Bob" Dobbs 08:12 AM 04-01-2011
Fucking beautiful!
[Reply]
luv 08:13 AM 04-01-2011
LOL, I'm not, I voted for myself...

If it was you, I would of voted your ass off also...
Like the OP, Bearcat's post was only directed at you in your own mind.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:16 AM 04-01-2011
this place went to hell ever since that flopnuts guy became a mod.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:16 AM 04-01-2011
See if I ever take you to Gino's again to buy me deep dish pizza, asshole!
:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:19 AM 04-01-2011
the funny thing about this thread is seeing how many people respond without ever reading any of the posts.

damn n00bs!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up