« First < 3819431947194769480948154816481748184819
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Listen, I wanted to be nice. I wasn't going to say it. But... you're not wrong
Im...kind of right all the time actually :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Dildo Joe defended the Russell Wilson through last season.

His opinion can’t be taken seriously on anything.

Biggest fucking moron on the board. And that’s saying something.
Do you remember Paxton Lynch? Chad swag Kelly? Dude thinks every Denver QB is what Pat actually is.On and on and on...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Where did you get that from??? :-)
Thats not what he meant at all.
Been away all day, checked in and read a few replies… which is why I asked the way I did.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Been away all day, checked in and read a few replies… which is why I asked the way I did.
I like KCs roster better even with Wentz behind center.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:40 PM Today
Nix plays in a QB-friendly college scheme: "The NFL ****ed up!!!!"

Mahomes plays in a QB-friendly college scheme: "Pick machine! Bust! Broncos got their QBOTF in Kyle Sloter as an UDFA and KC gave up 2 firsts for a bust!!!!"
Mahomes earned the pick machine label in his first training camp.

But yeah, a major reason Mahomes fell to 10 is because some teams didn’t like the offensive system he played in. Herbert also got knocked a bit because of the offense he played in.

Guys can get overvalued due to the system they played in as well. A major reason teams loved Carson Wentz and Trey Lance was because of the NDSU offense. And after Mahomes had success, it caused guys like Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield to become overvalued.

Teams don’t always weigh all of the factors correctly when evaluating QBs. The Broncos and Chiefs are just lucky they have coaches who know what they’re looking at.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Mahomes earned the pick machine label in his first training camp.

But yeah, a major reason Mahomes fell to 10 is because some teams didn’t like the offensive system he played in. Herbert also got knocked a bit because of the offense he played in.

Guys can get overvalued due to the system they played in as well. A major reason teams loved Carson Wentz and Trey Lance was because of the NDSU offense. And after Mahomes had success, it caused guys like Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield to become overvalued.

Teams don’t always weigh all of the factors correctly when evaluating QBs. The Broncos and Chiefs are just lucky they have a coaches who know what they’re looking at.
You were calling Mahomes a bust loooooong before his first training camp
[Reply]
Eureka 09:02 PM Today
Nix plays in a QB-friendly college scheme: "The NFL ****ed up!!!!"

Mahomes plays in a QB-friendly college scheme: "Pick machine! Bust! Broncos got their QBOTF in Kyle Sloter as an UDFA and KC gave up 2 firsts for a bust!!!!"
All that really says is anything can happen.

Nix could be great but percentages of being so are not on his side.

The biggest thing I see when it comes to a Rookie QB like Nix is he's been drafted by a tenured Coach who doesn't draft 1st round QB's or to say tie his anchor to them.

Wilson it is then.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Chad Kelly > Mahomes, it's science!

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 PM Today
Everyone knows this but Knowmo :-)

Originally Posted by :
Nix struggled when pressured in college and doesn't have an imposing skill set. He profiles as the type of player who usually gets taken in the third round, which is often where the sixth quarterback selected gets drafted. This year, the sixth quarterback was selected No. 12 overall.

The Broncos ignored other pressing needs to take him. Instead, they could have traded down to address those needs and still ended up with Nix. It's worth wondering if Payton just set a ceiling on this Broncos era, even as he's trying to get it off the ground.
https://www.nfl.com/news/debrief-32-...2024-nfl-draft
[Reply]
Pablo 10:13 PM Today
Payton is a fraud per the article

Who am I to disagree?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:17 PM Today
The General knows the draft

#Broncos coach Sean Payton said before the draft he had a "haircut wager" with GM George Paton on something that would happen in the draft. Turns out there were two wagers and Paton won them both. He gets a haircut and a shampoo.

— Chris Tomasson (@christomasson) April 28, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 10:19 PM Today
Why are these queers bathing together?

Shampoo time Bo. Sure thing boss!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:23 PM Today
Its funny how many Broncos don't grasp that since Manning retires they've been a bottom feeder franchise.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:30 PM Today
cellulite allows for a better grip
[Reply]
Page 4819 of 4819
« First < 3819431947194769480948154816481748184819
Up