ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:36 PM 01-15-2021

I was on 2 then I took it to 10

— Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) January 15, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:39 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Didn't somebody say this earlier in the week? I mean, this looks like Watson confirming it.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:40 PM 01-15-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Found it. It was Schefter, on Sunday.

Also worth noting: One source said this week that, after Houston traded Pro Bowl wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins last off-season, Deshaun Watson’s anger level was “a 2….This time, it’s a 10.” https://t.co/CsqZYbe3OK

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 10, 2021

[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:43 PM 01-15-2021
If he was a fan of "Spinal Tap" he'd be at 11.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01-15-2021, 02:47 PM
This message has been deleted by The Franchise.
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:01 AM 01-16-2021
The Patriot Way may be a prescribed burn. After Mangini with the Jets. Two AFC Championship games. After McDaniels in Denver. Manning and two Super Bowls. After Pioli & Crennel KC gets PMII.

The Texans could have kept Watson or traded him for enough picks to start over. With non Patty Melts
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 AM 01-16-2021
A source close to Deshaun Watson told SI.com that Watson "just wants out” of the Texans.

This comes after Watson tweeted his frustrations with the Texans' front office. Watson has a fractured relationship with EVP Jack Easterby and reportedly considers owner Cal McNair’s remarks regarding their relationship "patronizing." The Texans didn't consult Watson before hiring GM Nick Caserio and failed to interview Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy, who Watson recommended, during the Wild Card round. The Texans may have to pick between keeping Watson and firing Easterby this offseason.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:18 AM 01-16-2021
Pioli once hoodwinked Clark. Remember- Clark didn't want to fire Pioli initially. He was his friend, after all. Even brought him along and had him eat shit on the committee that hired Andy Reid.

It took Andy saying, "Uhh... this ain't gonna work... he's gonna have to go" for Clark to finally get Pioli the fuck out of here.

If Patriot AIDS puts that much of a spell on owners like that, we should consider ourselves lucky that Clark managed to beat it and finally wake up. I don't know if McNair will do the same. He might just deem Jack Easterby to be more valuable to his football team than a fucking franchise QB.

And that's pretty sad.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:21 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Texans may have to pick between keeping Watson and firing Easterby this offseason.
Firing Easterby is a starting point. They'll probably have to hire EB too along with some other concessions. Frankly, they should. The franchise will be much better off if they do what Watson wants here than if they decide to cut ties and move on without him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 AM 01-16-2021
They should fire Easterby and then hire EB. EB could bring over Poles with him. That would be about the only way to keep Watson.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:31 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A source close to Deshaun Watson told SI.com that Watson "just wants out” of the Texans.

This comes after Watson tweeted his frustrations with the Texans' front office. Watson has a fractured relationship with EVP Jack Easterby and reportedly considers owner Cal McNair’s remarks regarding their relationship "patronizing." The Texans didn't consult Watson before hiring GM Nick Caserio and failed to interview Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy, who Watson recommended, during the Wild Card round. The Texans may have to pick between keeping Watson and firing Easterby this offseason.
It's no secret deshaun wasn't happy about the Hopkins trade. It doesn't seem like he liked Obrien too much especially after that. What level of morons fires a head coach like Bill O'Brien then hires the GM Obrien wanted to hire.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:58 PM 01-16-2021
Fire Easterby. Tell Caserio he better form a good relationship with Watson or he is going to be given a job where he sits in his office all day with a thumb up his ass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:12 PM 01-16-2021
I'll say it again... How is there zero accountability for owners? Bad owners should be fired. Not only does Cal McNair come off as a doofus, his wife is berating season ticket holders for jabbing at Easterby? What a shit show. Deshaun needs to get out and Bieniemy needs to stay a million feet away from this.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:14 PM 01-16-2021
You can’t fire an owner :-)
[Reply]
Coach 01:14 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'll say it again... How is there zero accountability for owners? Bad owners should be fired. Not only does Cal McNair come off as a doofus, his wife is berating season ticket holders for jabbing at Easterby? What a shit show. Deshaun needs to get out and Bieniemy needs to stay a million feet away from this.
I think what really surprises me the most out of this whole ordeal is that there is plenty of evidence out here that does show that the Patriot Way does just not work.

You would think a bunch of billionaire owners would realize this by now.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up