ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 39
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:46 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Jesus Christ, create a steroid/juicing thread you ****s!
Right?
[Reply]
loochy 04:52 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You take it every day? At a certain time or just like a vitamin?

Any side effects other than the stuffy nose that you’ve noticed?
Most days, yeah...in the morning, but dosage timing doesn't matter much if you do it everyday since it has a longish half life (about 36 hours I think).

The only side effects I've noticed is if I take too much I get a headaxhe and stuffy nose (from the vasodialation).

Be careful if you already have low blood pressure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:53 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Most days, yeah...in the morning, but dosage timing doesn't matter much if you do it everyday since it has a longish half life (about 36 hours I think).

The only side effects I've noticed is if I take too much I get a headaxhe and stuffy nose (from the vasodialation).

Be careful if you already have low blood pressure.
Ok. I’ll start out at 5 MG in the morning then.

And no low blood pressure here.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:10 PM 01-15-2021
Jesus Christ, create a steroid/juicing thread you ****s!
Hey man, it's just tee arr tee!! :-)
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:12 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
You found legit primo? Premixed or you brew your own?
It's bayer pharm. I don't do underground. Everything I get is from a urologist :-)
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It's bayer pharm. I don't do underground. Everything I get is from a urologist :-)
Wow real Rimobolan, you rich MFer.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:48 AM 01-17-2021
Any of you guys lift weights with gloves?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:36 AM 01-17-2021
Nah. I use the calluses I have. You know. From doing work. Like man stuff and stuff. Because you know, I’m a man. :-)

In all seriousness I’m considering it. I use gloves for my real work in almost all cases.
[Reply]
loochy 11:26 AM 01-17-2021
Nah. I use versa grips for heavier pulling movements and chalk for everything else. I keep the chalk in a little snap top tupperware so I don't make a mess
[Reply]
loochy 02:30 PM 01-17-2021
Some old guys at my gym wear gardening gloves and welding gloves to shoulder press 10lb dumbbells
[Reply]
vailpass 04:53 PM 01-17-2021
What does that have to do with pumping your ass full of steroids!!??
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:28 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I started DDPY and was enjoying it until I sprained my MCL (working around the yard) so bad that the docs thought that I tore it. :-)

I should probably give it another try.

Yes, it is. That's another thing I've been dealing with. :-)

Anyway, I was doing pretty good fitness-wise until a few years ago. Then chemo kicked my ass, then I dislocated my wrist along with shattering it and breaking my arm ... then the MCL .... :-)

I'm on a team (of 4) doing "Run The Year" again and at the moment my miles are walking miles, but I'm knocking them out. Plus, I've been focusing at some strengthening and stability stuff. I haven't started lifting again - but it's in the plan.
Welp... now I have extra motivation to regain the fitness I lost.
Gotta get strong to survive future chemo! :-)

My scans are no longer clear. Fortunately, the "activity" is limited to my my upper chest (under the left collarbone). My oncologist hopes that it'll be "slow growing" this time - so I'm on "Watch & Wait". (Malt Lymphoma)

So much for getting my damn port removed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:33 AM 01-19-2021
Man, sorry to hear that. Fuck cancer.

Best wishes.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:47 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Man, sorry to hear that. **** cancer.

Best wishes.
Thanks. It's quite the mindfuck. Should I be happy it's only in one location (so far) this time? That it might be slow-growing this time and it might be a year or longer before getting slammed back into treatment? I already have a port implanted?

Fuck.

Anyway... extra motivation to get as strong as possible and quit being a slack-ass.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:52 AM 01-19-2021
Not sure if a serious question but I'll chime in. I did for a bit but gloves allow you to cheat your grip strength so I quite using them.

Grip strength is critical for things like pullups which I like doing.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 39
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up