ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:32 PM 01-11-2021
That would explain the high-ish total T reading. 3x a week is a lot for cyp/enth. Your probably gettin bloods drawn when it peaks. I go every 3rd/4th day and its always between 1000-1200.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:37 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
What Hoka's are you running in right now? And how do you like them?
Clifton's, been wearing them for a couple years now. Love them but they take a minute to get used to.

You can get a ton of miles out of them as well.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:47 PM 01-11-2021
I’m training to hike one of the Grand Canyon trails this year. Never done it. I’m just beginning, hiking local trails around here. The weather is perfect for it right now.

I’m lifting at the gym on a four day program right now. I use the Jefit app and every couple of months I’ll select a new routine from the hundreds they have. That keeps it fresh for me and surprises the muscle. They have interval training routines now, thinking of trying one of those next.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:55 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
That would explain the high-ish total T reading. 3x a week is a lot for cyp/enth. Your probably gettin bloods drawn when it peaks. I go every 3rd/4th day and its always between 1000-1200.
I pin twice a week and always get blood drawn on the day I pin in the morning. Get blood drawn then pin right after.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:59 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I pin twice a week and always get blood drawn on the day I pin in the morning. Get blood drawn then pin right after.
Thats exactly what I do. My shbg and estradiol are fine, so he lets the super high ride. You shouldnt ever require an anti-e or aromatase inhibitor on trt. Those dumb ‘wellness’ clinics do and it drives me nuts.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:40 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Another question I met to ask I've been struggling hitting my water intake. Bought some Mio sp? Wanted enhancer. Is there any downside to that stuff? Makes the water taste ****ing delicious.
Tom Brady actually has a Mio type brand that I use. It's a little expensive but well worth it. I trust his brand more than I do Mio... Guy takes care of his body like it's a religion.

https://tb12sports.com/shop/products...s-variety-pack
[Reply]
loochy 07:13 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
No, I'm smarter than that. Cmon man.

For 3 weeks up to the test I go back to 1x weekly injection on Monday morning. I only have to get bloods twice a year and it's easier this way, believe me...it avoids lots of questions. Blood draw is always Monday before the shot. This has been the consistent rhythm for the last 3 years. That one test is the only outlier. The only thing I can think of is absorbtion rate in delt vs glute or quad. I read somewhere that delts absorb markedly slower than glute, ao maybe that was it.
[Reply]
DCTwister 07:47 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’ve done the p90x yoga years ago.

I can’t do an hour and a half. I’m looking at 20-30 min.
That’s no shit. I used to do the P90x routine but no way I am doing 90 minutes of yoga. Bored after 15 minutes of it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:12 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Shin splints are the ****ing devil.

THIS
Purchased a couple last week and finally got back to it today.

I think they did help some, but could probably use a couple weeks off at some point to completely heal and reset. After the biggest asshole of a hill today, I started feeling it in my hamstrings some (and never do), so I was probably pushing it a bit more without realizing it, given less (but still some) pain.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Purchased a couple last week and finally got back to it today.

I think they did help some, but could probably use a couple weeks off at some point to completely heal and reset. After the biggest asshole of a hill today, I started feeling it in my hamstrings some (and never do), so I was probably pushing it a bit more without realizing it, given less (but still some) pain.
Glad they helped.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:40 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Another question I met to ask I've been struggling hitting my water intake. Bought some Mio sp? Wanted enhancer. Is there any downside to that stuff? Makes the water taste ****ing delicious.
Try Hint water. Great flavors, no artificial ingredients.

If you want protein water, Protein 2o is solid.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:41 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Try Hint water. Great flavors, no artificial ingredients.

If you want protein water, Protein 2o is solid.
I'll check it out. I got some great value blue berry it tastes really fucking good.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:43 AM 01-12-2021
Im fat, got a broken spine, survive heart surgery, cancer, thyroid removal and turns out I had no testerotne left in my tank.

Ain't a fucking think stopping me.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:42 AM 01-12-2021
Jesus J. I didn’t know about the spine. WTF a you do?

PS glad to see you around my man.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:01 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
PF sucks and there's really no good cure besides rest. Some things can help, like orthotics and stretching, but you have to rest it. Try some strassburg socks - those helped me.
Ive got compression socks, tried several orthotics, and ice it. My biggest problem is my job. 8 hours a day of waking or standing on concrete for the most part. Also i kept running a mile for several months when it flared up because gyms were closed for covid and it was the only real exercise i was getting.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 39
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up