ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:54 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. And everyone's invited.
Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 PM 01-30-2005
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
Alright, well, remember that February First is in 24.02 hours...choose quickly and wisely.
Plenty of time....
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:57 PM 01-30-2005
Plenty of time....
Ya changed that post pretty fast... :-)
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 11:57 PM 01-30-2005
Agreed.

I, Slayer Diablo, hereby forfeit to gochiefs on the terms that he retains all winners rights and the name of Slayer Diablo is only changed for one month beginning February 1, 2005.
February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.
[Reply]
Miles 11:59 PM 01-30-2005
Hellboy

That's Kroenen the Clockwork Assassin in my avatar, and one of his blades in my sig.
Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie. I was expecting him to tear some more shit up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:
Cool thats what i was thinking it was, but the pic looked didnt look like it was from the movie. That character was very badass but kind of wasted towards the end of the movie.
Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 12:02 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by SaintMcManus:
February is a short month. I vote that an extra weekend should be added on to the terms. Also post at least one thread a day so I may enjoy seeing whatever GoChiefs changes your name to.
Because of the month pattern (31, 30, 31, 30...) February would naturally have 30 days in it, so I will allow the first two days of March to be added. That is: Tuesday, March 1; Wednesday, March 2.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 AM 01-31-2005
Ya changed that post pretty fast... :-)
Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :-)
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 12:04 AM 01-31-2005
Yeah, damn calendar.

I just shaved, too. Feels nice. I look like a completely different person, though. :-)
Actually, I'm gonna wait until morning...not that I'm worried about getting 5am shadow. :-)
[Reply]
Miles 12:05 AM 01-31-2005
Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.
Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 AM 01-31-2005
Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.
They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...
[Reply]
Miles 12:17 AM 01-31-2005
They dropped the ball on all the secondary characters in the movie. Hell Boy was the only one that was interesting. Abe had one good scene and the rest were just there for exposition.

The villains were horribly underdeveloped...
Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 AM 01-31-2005
Yeah thats what it seemed like. I have no idea about comic books but i thought the story could have been more developed. I actually found the secondary characters more interesting than Hellboy but there wasnt enough of sbout them.

Guillermo del Toro can be a pretty solid director at times as well. There is a directors cut of the DVD is it any better about it?
There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...
[Reply]
Miles 12:21 AM 01-31-2005
There IS a director's cut but I haven't checked it out...
Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 01-31-2005
Yeah. I havent found anywhere to rent it and its not really worth $20 to find out.
*cough*
http://torrents.vip-torrents.com/Hel...D-DoNE.torrent
[Reply]
Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up