ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
Mr. Kotter 10:55 PM 01-21-2005
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot? :-)

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know.... :-)
[Reply]
Miles 12:25 AM 01-22-2005
Great tucker max story on the subject.

http://www.tuckermax.com/tuckertriesbuttsex.html
Warning - its pretty graphic.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:26 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:

I read that last weekend... funny stuff. But disgusting as hell.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:27 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:

I'll bookmark this for another night. Thanks, Miles. :-)
[Reply]
Miles 12:28 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I read that last weekend... funny stuff. But disgusting as hell.
Yeah Rausch posted it a little while ago. The friend in the closet was great.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:28 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Are you kidding???? there's nothing to compare to the bloody nose you get when "it" accidently slips into the poopshoot. Then there is the pleading and grovelling when you have to promise to never let it happen again. C'mon Rob you know how it is, don't be playing coy with the Planet.
Accidentally, huh? That's how it first happens....? I still don't see it....and no, I'm not playin' coy; this is somethin' "we" agree on.... :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:56 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Well, my only question is this:

Why settle for ONE when you can have BOTH??

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:59 AM 01-22-2005
That quote, was from the CB Thread....if you haven't noticed there IS a differences between Assholes and Cornerbacks, but maybe it's just me. :-)

[Reply]
Miles 01:01 AM 01-22-2005
That quote, was from the CB Thread....if you haven't noticed there IS a differences between Assholes and Cornerbacks, but maybe it's just me. :-)

Cornerbacks can be shitty too.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:02 AM 01-22-2005

I know, but between work and another BB, I'm only paying attention to two or three threads... one is this one, the other is the CB thread... I laughed out loud when I read that and thought it would be appropriate for this thread...

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:04 AM 01-22-2005
I know, but between work and another BB, I'm only paying attention to two or three threads... one is this one, the other is the CB thread... I laughed out loud when I read that and thought it would be appropriate for this thread...

Yeah, yeah...I gave you rep.

Bastard. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:05 AM 01-22-2005
Yeah, yeah...I gave you rep.

Bastard. :-)
Awesome. Thanks. I'll rep you back for making me laugh at 1 a.m. while I'm workin'!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:08 AM 01-22-2005
one thing is for sure, i wanted to do jamie in the butt, and i wasn't going to let a 300 dollar tab stand in my way
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:09 AM 01-22-2005
That's from the Tucker Max thing, right?
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:25 AM 01-22-2005
Some girls really dig it...enough said...

If its not your style no big deal.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:25 AM 01-22-2005
A nun and a dude who wants to give some girl anal sex are on a bus. The guy starts talking to the nun saying how she is missing out on sex. He asks her if she ever wants to have sex. She says yes, but she wants to remain a virgin. So he tells her if you go anal it doesn't count. She will still be a virgin. So they have backdoor action in the back of the bus. Afterwards the guy confesses that she is now no longer a virgin because they really had sex. She tells him "it's ok i lied too, my name is greg and i am on my way to a custume party"
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up