ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Psyko Tek 12:51 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
:-)

Awesome.
I am using this in real life from now on
just to confuse the fuck outta idiots

running it into the ground
Mennonite 01:07 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:
I am using this in real life from now on
just to confuse the **** outta idiots

running it into the ground

And when your wife is (inevitably) raped and murdered by a giraffe, no one will believe you. The only thing a giraffe loves more than rape and murder is poetic justice. Oh, and leaves probably. Rape, murder, leaves, and poetic justice. Still in the top five.
KC native 01:09 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wait,

Despite this method being foolproof you guys lost 62% of your investment after one round of games?

Way to hedge.

Jesus.
Completely this. Hootie became his usual hootie-monster self and completely fell in love with how much of gambling genius he was.

Throw in his usual "It's not my fault that I'm so great." bullshit and everyone quit working with him.

What's sad is that he knew what type of playing it took to win big in these things but couldn't get over his "gut" feelings and play that way.
DaFace 01:10 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
And when your wife is (inevitably) raped and murdered by a giraffe, no one will believe you. The only thing a giraffe loves more than rape and murder is poetic justice. Oh, and leaves probably. Rape, murder, leaves, and poetic justice. Still in the top five.

Saul Good 01:18 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Completely this. Hootie became his usual hootie-monster self and completely fell in love with how much of gambling genius he was.

Throw in his usual "It's not my fault that I'm so great." bullshit and everyone quit working with him.

What's sad is that he knew what type of playing it took to win big in these things but couldn't get over his "gut" feelings and play that way.
It sounds like his lineup was actually effective. Shocking that the one filled with Chiefs players failed, though. I thought they were really onto something.
KC native 01:22 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
It sounds like his lineup was actually effective. Shocking that the one filled with Chiefs players failed, though. I thought they were really onto something.
Hootie is distorting what happened to make himself look better.

He went way too heavy on a small group of players and got us kicked in the nuts in the first week.
Quesadilla Joe 01:23 PM 10-25-2015

Eleazar 01:23 PM 10-25-2015

Who could have predicted

-a bunch of idiots going into business with Hootie would end in disaster
-a few goofs from a message board thinking they'd corner the DFS market would lose 2/3 of their money the first week
-hootie, who tells us all day long what a master gambler he is, would lose his shirt
-hootie would melt down blaming someone else
-draft tabulators getting pantsed
-it's nobody's fault
Swanman 01:34 PM 10-25-2015
Hootie is distorting what happened to make himself look better.

He went way too heavy on a small group of players and got us kicked in the nuts in the first week.
I just read through the first several pages of the Hootie breaking his most important rule thread and holy shit, that guy has serious mental issues.

And if he was such a master fanduel guy, he would be able to bankroll his own 5k per week at this point. He has been playing it for years. But he doesn't have his own bankroll like that because he isn't a master fanduel guy. He is a bullshit artist.

And at this point, fantasy football is way more luck than skill.
KC native 01:40 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I just read through the first several pages of the Hootie breaking his most important rule thread and holy shit, that guy has serious mental issues.

And if he was such a master fanduel guy, he would be able to bankroll his own 5k per week at this point. He has been playing it for years. But he doesn't have his own bankroll like that because he isn't a master fanduel guy. He is a bullshit artist.

And at this point, fantasy football is way more luck than skill.
Hootie put in work into learning how the guys that win big, win big. He just couldn't get out of the way of his own ego and play that way.
Saul Good 01:41 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Cochise:

Who could have predicted

-a bunch of idiots going into business with Hootie would end in disaster
-a few goofs from a message board thinking they'd corner the DFS market would lose 2/3 of their money the first week
-hootie, who tells us all day long what a master gambler he is, would lose his shirt
-hootie would melt down blaming someone else
-draft tabulators getting pantsed
-it's nobody's fault
Tha whole thing is great.
BWillie 01:43 PM 10-25-2015
Dont think Hoots should be permabanned. Everyone should know by now that Hootie has a temper when you disagree with him, and he likes to get his way. With that said, from what Ive read on the FanDuel forum he did not seem real open with working with others. Doesn't matter if you are or think you are the best fantasy player, its a group, and you have to work with that group even if you know they are wrong. If he did indeed play his own entries in the same FD $25 million tourney he kind of deserves to get his access to the fan duel acct removed.
DaNewGuy 01:43 PM 10-25-2015
I love this place :-)
KC native 01:45 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dont think Hoots should be permabanned. Everyone should know by now that Hootie has a temper when you disagree with him, and he likes to get his way. With that said, from what Ive read on the FanDuel forum he did not seem real open with working with others. Doesn't matter if you are or think you are the best fantasy player, its a group, and you have to work with that group even if you know they are wrong. If he did indeed play his own entries in the same FD $25 million tourney he kind of deserves to get his access to the fan duel acct removed.
He shit all over Flop nuts who had been the mod that vouched for him. He got what he deserved.
Swanman 01:48 PM 10-25-2015
He shit all over Flop nuts who had been the mod that vouched for him. He got what he deserved.
He is a shithead. Good riddance.
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up