ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
Wow that's just an amazing fucking point you have there.

Wearing ugly shoes for example is totally the same thing as being a feminine little boy that gets bullied into depression/suicice.

You really are this fucking retarded, huh?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow that's just an amazing fucking point you have there.

Wearing ugly shoes for example is totally the same thing as being a feminine little boy that gets bullied into depression.
People who are poor get bullied into depression.
People who aren't smart get bullied into depression.
Depending on where you live...people who aren't a certain religion get bullied into depression.

The list is endless. Maybe...just maybe....we should handle the whole "bullying" problem instead of putting the onus on the gay kid.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:00 PM 03-29-2024
People who are poor get bullied into depression.
People who aren't smart get bullied into depression.
Depending on where you live...people who aren't a certain religion get bullied into depression.

The list is endless. Maybe...just maybe....we should handle the whole "bullying" problem instead of putting the onus on the gay kid.
News flash:

I wouldn't want my kid to be pooor.

I wouldn't want my kid to be stupid.

Again, you really are this fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:00 PM 03-29-2024
The pink lipgloss doesn't seem to be an issue. Interesting
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:01 PM 03-29-2024
News flash:

I wouldn't want my kid to be pooor.

I wouldn't want my kid to be stupid.

Again, you really are this fucking reeruned.
You're so angry that you can't even type correctly. Take a xanax.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:01 PM 03-29-2024
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
Sure (and you're preaching to the choir on that)... and I think these days it's different, too. I don't know if being gay growing up is that much worse than all the other reasons kids get bullied.

IF there was a significantly higher chance of significant bullying/ridicule/bullshit for any given reason... then I wouldn't want my kid to have to go through that.

That's completely separate from how I'd raise the kid (I wouldn't coach them to be straight, for example) and there would be zero disappointment.... it would however suck to see them go through the bullshit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:03 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Sure (and you're preaching to the choir on that)... and I think these days it's different, too. I don't know if being gay growing up is that much worse than all the other reasons kids get bullied.

IF there was a significantly higher chance of significant bullying/ridicule/bullshit for any given reason... then I wouldn't want my kid to have to go through that.

That's completely separate from how I'd raise the kid (I wouldn't coach them to be straight, for example) and there would be zero disappointment.... it would however suck to see them go through the bullshit.
Maybe because I have a kid with a lifelong condition....that I've never once worried about her sexual orientation and spent more time worrying about her health. Which of course she got bullied for.

So yet again...something that she couldn't control got her shit from other people.
[Reply]
wazu 12:04 PM 03-29-2024
I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
I will honestly say that when my two sons were young I hoped they would turn out to be straight. Wouldn't love them any less or judge them in any way if they weren't, but I think parents have a natural inclination towards wanting what they define as "normal" for their kids. Fewer challenges in life. Of course that could end up to be complete folly as they might turn out to be gay and that brings out in them other traits that make them wildly successful and leading a happy life.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:04 PM 03-29-2024
You're so angry that you can't even type correctly. Take a xanax.
Yea, I'd just deflect after getting called out on that stupid point too if I were you.

Also, :-) @ ending bullying. Good luck with that. I'm sure it will go about as well as ending racism, world hunger, murder, etc.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:05 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I will honestly say that when my two sons were young I hoped they would turn out to be straight. Wouldn't love them any less or judge them in any way if they weren't, but I think parents have a natural inclination towards wanting what they define as "normal" for their kids. Fewer challenges in life. Of course that could end up to be complete folly as they might turn out to be gay and that brings out in them other traits that make them wildly successful and leading a happy life.
Staylor will tell you otherwise but I never once said I had a problem with that. Doesn't make you a homophobe like he said. I've just never thought about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 03-29-2024
Maybe because I have a kid with a lifelong condition....that I've never once worried about her sexual orientation and spent more time worrying about her health. Which of course she got bullied for.

So yet again...something that she couldn't control got her shit from other people.
And if you had a choice, you'd prefer she didn't have said condition.

JFC you're so close.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 03-29-2024
Yea, I'd just deflect after getting called out on that stupid point too if I were you.

Also, :-) @ ending bullying. Good luck with that. I'm sure it will go about as well as ending racism, world hunger, murder, etc.
Did I use the word ending? I must have missed that. But because we can't end something...we should probably never work on it, huh?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 03-29-2024
Staylor will tell you otherwise but I never once said I had a problem with that. Doesn't make you a homophobe like he said. I've just never thought about it.
More gaslighting.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 03-29-2024
Did I use the word ending? I must have missed that. But because we can't end something...we should probably never work on it, huh?
How exactly do you suggest we "work on it"?

You can't change human nature. Sorry. Your utopia isn't realistic.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:08 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
It’s completely normal to think this way. It’s also completely normal to want your kids to potentially marry someone of the same race in the hopes your genetic characteristics get passed along

Nobody wants a gay or trans kid. If your kid is gay or trans you figure it out and do your best to be a good parent but it’s nobody’s first option given the choice. Which doesn’t matter because you ultimately get little to no say in who your child wants to fuck unless you’re one of these religious loons or one of these rainbow warriors that parade them around to alphabet events. Then you might mold their young mind enough to push them down a certain path
[Reply]
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up