ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:59 PM 12-19-2019
The espn playoff simulator shows that even if the bills beat the pats and then they both win the next week the pats still win the division (that sucks for the bills)
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:22 PM 12-19-2019
They should bring in Marv Levy for a pep talk Saturday. He can at least get them to the playoffs.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:13 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
They should bring in Marv Levy for a pep talk Saturday. He can at least get them to the playoffs.
How peppy can a 94 year old pep talk?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:24 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How peppy can a 94 year old pep talk?
How much pep could a 94 year old pep if a peppy 94 year old pepped?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:38 PM 12-19-2019
OP hasn't even been back here since an hour after making this garbage thread. What a turd lulz.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:47 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are SEVERELY overrating the Bills. They have feasted on shit offenses all year, but NE rarely turns the ball over and turns over shit QBs like Allen frequently
"Severely" might be too strong a word.

Tom Brady's stat line from their first match-up this season:

18/39 150 yards 0 TD 1 INT 10.3 QBR

Sony Michel's rushing stats:

17 carries 63 yards 3.7 yards/carry 0 TD

Edelman receiving:

4 catches 30 yards 0 TD

Dorsett receiving:

2 catches 10 yards 0 TD

Notice anything interesting in those stats? Like how many TDs the best Patriots players scored?

The Bills already know how to stop the Patriots offense. In fact, the Patriots offense is weaker and less efficient than it was in their first meeting.

All they have to do is be just slightly more efficient scoring and the game is all theirs.

Which is still a problem for the Bills, offense that is, but like I said, if they can't put up a TD and two or three FGs, they shouldn't really be in the playoffs anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
The espn playoff simulator shows that even if the bills beat the pats and then they both win the next week the pats still win the division (that sucks for the bills)
BUT IT'S PERFECT FOR US
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:14 PM 12-19-2019
I will pile drive a folding table if the Bills win
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:29 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I will pile drive a folding table if the Bills win
Do it Do it...
[Reply]
TLO 04:33 PM 12-21-2019
Fuck you Buffalo and suck a dick Buffalo fan. Your team is awful.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:36 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
**** you Buffalo and suck a dick Buffalo fan. Your team is awful.
This. Mods should ban all Bills fans for being delusional idiots.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:36 PM 12-21-2019
I hope OP gets AIDS for this shit...
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:46 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do it yourselves, dickface.
Apparently the OP had left before he had a chance to see my post and take my advice
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:47 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?

Your sorry ass team is pathetic.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:48 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This. Mods should ban all Bills fans for being delusional idiots.

Agreed
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up