Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers
TLO 02:34 PM 09-16-2018
Time to move forward.

How do we matchup against the 49ers?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:12 AM 09-19-2018
Not sure why you'd pick him to fall off in the home opener against the 31st ranked passing D...

I'm also not a big believer in Jimmy G, finished last year with a 10/7 TD to INT ratio and his team wins some games at the end of the year that don't matter and he's given a massive contracted and the chosen one...

Yea I don't get that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:20 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
CBS talking heads (Prisco and Beech) are predicting the Chiefs to win but by less than a Field Goal. Both say there's no way Mahomes can maintain this pace (I agree there - 6 touchdowns a game is a bit excessive) and that he's bound to start throwing INTs "any day now".

Pfeah.
ANY DAY NOW, GUYS. JUST LIKE WE SAID. GUNSLINGER BRETT FAVRE RISK-TAKING PICK MACHINE IS GONNA SHOW UP.

Sometimes I really fucking hate sports pundits.
[Reply]
5_Golden_Rings 06:31 AM 09-19-2018
49er fan here who was on the Patrick Mahomes bandwagon back to his college days. Let me tell you what I knew then: Patrick Mahomes is the Only Begotten Son of the Mighty Zeus; he is the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men and Lord Protector of the Realm. If Goku and Superman fought, they’d both end up getting their asses kicked by Patrick Mahomes.

Basically, the Chiefs are going to win by twenty, but only because Reid will pull #15 midway through the third quarter.

I’m assuming all the Alexsexuals and unbelievers who were on this forum before have since converted? Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0 and will win multiple MVPs. As a 49er fan, I can only pray he has mercy. But any doubting Thomas Chief fans who remain should slap themselves.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:31 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I relate San Francisco to having maps that show where human excrement is currently located in the city... Good food though.
Steve Bono approves this post.
[Reply]
5_Golden_Rings 06:35 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
49er fan here who was on the Patrick Mahomes bandwagon back to his college days. Let me tell you what I knew then: Patrick Mahomes is the Only Begotten Son of the Mighty Zeus; he is the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men and Lord Protector of the Realm. If Goku and Superman fought, they’d both end up getting their asses kicked by Patrick Mahomes.

Basically, the Chiefs are going to win by twenty, but only because Reid will pull #15 midway through the third quarter.

I’m assuming all the Alexsexuals and unbelievers who were on this forum before have since converted? Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0 and will win multiple MVPs. As a 49er fan, I can only pray he has mercy. But any doubting Thomas Chief fans who remain should slap themselves.
I would like to add this, though:

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

No matter how great your team becomes, your uniforms will always be fugly. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:41 AM 09-19-2018

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

Sorry, but we ONLY take fashion cues from the Emperor of Haute Couture, SR. Your opinions on fashion carry no import here.
[Reply]
Grim 06:46 AM 09-19-2018
Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0
After the dust settles, Brett Favre will be known as Mahomes V0.01.

:-)

Good luck to your team on Sunday.
[Reply]
5_Golden_Rings 06:47 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
How many people get to live out a fap dream from their teen years?
All indications point to this as the motivation.
[Reply]
5_Golden_Rings 06:50 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Grim:
After the dust settles, Brett Favre will be known as Mahomes V0.01.

:-)

Good luck to your team on Sunday.
Honestly I was almost thinking that watching his college tape. I was begging Lynch to draft him. But Favre also lucked into a great situation. Then again, it’s not like Reid and the weapons around Mahomes aren’t elite.
[Reply]
5_Golden_Rings 06:52 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Wont be the first time most of SF has taken it in the ass.
Admit it. You’d take it from Mahomes. There’s no shame. Just admit it to yourself so you can be at peace.
[Reply]
Grim 06:56 AM 09-19-2018
Honestly I was almost thinking that watching his college tape. I was begging Lynch to draft him. But Favre also lucked into a great situation. Then again, it’s not like Reid and the weapons around Mahomes aren’t elite.
He definitely wouldn't have made such a large initial splash with many other teams.
He and Chiefs fans are lucky he landed here.
[Reply]
Best22 06:58 AM 09-19-2018

Those road Niner uniforms are some of the worst in the NFL. It's a good thing your dynasty was in the 80s so there are far fewer pictures of that ugliness
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:08 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
ANY DAY NOW, GUYS. JUST LIKE WE SAID. GUNSLINGER BRETT FAVRE RISK-TAKING PICK MACHINE IS GONNA SHOW UP.

Sometimes I really fucking hate sports pundits.
Yeah they are really gonna ride the false pick machine narrative. I think they are just doing their part for Vegas because they want someone to bet on the other team.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Sometimes I really ****ing hate sports pundits.
Even Dan Patrick, whom I respect, is still running with this ****ing narrative.

“He’ll have some 4 INT’s games”

These ****ing people have no clue what Mahomes is. They all just think he’s a wreckless gunslinger.
[Reply]
Best22 07:19 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Even Dan Patrick, whom I respect, is still running with this ****ing narrative.

“He’ll have some 4 INT’s games”

These ****ing people have no clue what Mahomes is. They all just think he’s a wreckless gunslinger.
I honestly hope he does one day. It's hard to have a 20 year career without a 4 interception game...:-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up