ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 417 of 460
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:34 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Scotland? No.
Bandon, Oregon
[Reply]
philfree 08:42 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bandon, Oregon
Oh. Nope never played in Oregan. I played New Castle up in the Seattle area though.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:15 AM 08-17-2022
Patrick Reed launches lawsuit against Golf Channel

Originally Posted by :
Golfer Patrick Reed filed a lawsuit against Brandel Chamblee and the Golf Channel, seeking $750 million in damages for defamation.

Reed alleges, according to court documents, that Chamblee, a Golf Channel analyst, has “actively” targeted Reed to “destroy his reputation, create hate, and a hostile work environment” for the player
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:16 AM 08-17-2022
And because he's a douche......

Spoiler for auto play

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:43 AM 08-17-2022
Autoplay sucks
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:29 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Autoplay sucks
Sorry, I'll kill it. I forget I have chrome add on that disables it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:00 PM 12-13-2022
Bushwould.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:50 AM 04-06-2023
Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade
[Reply]
scho63 09:54 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade
Please don't tell me your anti-LIV? :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:57 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Why would anyone be pro LIV?

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:05 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues
Felt that way in the beginning but starting to come around on the idea. Not that LIV is very watchable, I've tried and tapped out twice. The team format thing is ridiculous and a distraction imo.

BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it. 3 of the 4 majors will still have both fields combined if I'm not mistaken. Plus the PGA was starting to get more and more political, so hopefully a rival tour will tamp that down a bit.

My guy Rahm 4-jacked the 1st hole for a double.

Having ESPN+ is worth it for the golf alone. Masters brass is still living in the 20th century in terms of live coverage they allow on TV.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:07 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta
[Reply]
scho63 10:10 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

-It is a real cool format

-A lot of top rated players

-Neat to watch both team play and individual play

-Pros in shorts look like they are having fun

-Music on the course

-Interviews during the round

-Who wants to watch shitty PGA events with scrubs like the Valero Open. It sucked.

-They are two different types of events and cool to watch BOTH without having to be a PGA snob, which is now apparent how much douchery the PGA is
[Reply]
scho63 10:13 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it.
I think the Phoenix Open has crossed the Rubicon. I am shocked that a player, caddie or official hasn't gotten hit in the head or face with a beer can.

That is just complete stupidity.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:16 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta
You think guys like Cameron Smith, Keopka, Matthew Wolff, Bryson, Anser, Paul Casey, and Joaquin Niemann are washed up? Bold strategy, Cotton...
[Reply]
Page 417 of 460
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427 > Last »
Up