ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2782 of 4880
« First < 1782228226822732277227782779278027812782 278327842785278627922832288232823782 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:28 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
I think it is embarrassing to have a thread about the Broncos on a Chiefs forum, if there is a mega thread on the Broncos then where is the Raiders and Chargers mega thread?
Very low historical demand...
[Reply]
TEX 05:04 PM 02-23-2022
I think it is embarrassing to have a thread about the Broncos on a Chiefs forum, if there is a mega thread on the Broncos then where is the Raiders and Chargers mega thread?
I think you need to shut the **** up. Life is not fair and everything is not equal - especially here! Get used to it or GTFO. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 05:08 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
They were planning on rebuilding two years ago. What they didn't plan on was whiffing on Jordan Love. The Packers would be in much better shape long-term if they get what they can for Rodgers now. Look at what happened with the Saints when they were in cap hell with Brees, they restructured their team to death and never made it back to the Super Bowl and now they're a dumpster fire.

The Chiefs had a top-5 QB on a rookie deal. They aren't close to approaching the cap situation the Packers and Saints are/were in. The situations aren't the same when your franchise QB is making less than $7M per year.
WHY do I even bother??? You're hopeless...
[Reply]
staylor26 05:21 PM 02-23-2022

This was the biggest takeaway to me. Rodgers doesn’t tell them to hire Clements and then throw deuces out, you wouldn’t think. https://t.co/ARvVLCzcqV

— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) February 23, 2022

Can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics KnowMo uses to get out of this one!
[Reply]
staylor26 05:26 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by :
Brian Gutekunst just sat down with a small group of writers after his podium session. Here are cliff notes:

• Feels “really good” about Bakhtiari as future LT

• Jenkins ACL rehab going “great”

• Never told Rodgers last year he’d trade him this offseason if he wanted

• On keeping Z. Smith: “A lot of pieces that kinda have to fit to make that work”

• Davante tag is last resort, but hopes it’s bridge to extension if used

• Getting haul for Rodgers/Adams not enticing b/c “I think we got as good a shot as anybody to win the Super Bowl.”
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:29 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Drew Lock is a poor man's Jay Culter.

See, was that so hard?

All we’re asking you to do is be a little realistic. Not every Donks draft pick is going to be great.

Do you have to hate the guys they draft? No, but maybe you don’t suck every single one of their dicks. Maybe you be a little more selective about the asses you choose to crown
[Reply]
TEX 05:43 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
See, was that so hard?

All we’re asking you to do is be a little realistic. Not every Donks draft pick is going to be great.

Do you have to hate the guys they draft? No, but maybe you don’t suck every single one of their dicks. Maybe you be a little more selective about the asses you choose to crown
Very well said sir!
[Reply]
Pul2eject 07:03 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'd prefer the Wilson route...
For what its worth, I lean towards Wilson too. I think he brings more for Le$$.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:18 PM 02-23-2022
There are no Chargers fans and the Raiders fans are not allowed to use the internet in jail.
[Reply]
Pul2eject 07:20 PM 02-23-2022
See, was that so hard?

I just joined and you are always over the top with gay inuendos. your avatar invokes your love of someone who actually hits the field of battle. Jus' sayin'
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:34 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pul2eject:
I just joined and you are always over the top with gay inuendos. your avatar invokes your love of someone who actually hits the field of battle. Jus' sayin'
Go away or I'll taunt you with another Columbine joke.
[Reply]
Pul2eject 08:08 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There are no Chargers fans and the Raiders fans are not allowed to use the internet in jail.
I agree 100% that there are no Charger fans BUT in 81 I wanted them to win that AFCCG game and the Superbowl. FWD fumble new rule.

Tuck rule? Tom Brady? thats when hell froze over and I was mad that the Raiders got cheated!

KC Joe Montana! Beat the Bills! Win it all!

These are the times that I wanted the twice a year rivals to win it all. not lying.
[Reply]
Pul2eject 08:25 PM 02-23-2022
Go away or I'll taunt you with another Columbine joke.
Spew!!! My niece was on CNN over and over that day! Oshkosh overalls on. That is how I found out that my nephew was safe as well. They interviewed her! I saw that shit LIVE! I couldnt even get through to Denver on the phone to see if they were safe.

TAUNT all you want. I still wont wish that angst upon you.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:54 PM 02-23-2022
Spew!!! My niece was on CNN over and over that day! Oshkosh overalls on. That is how I found out that my nephew was safe as well. They interviewed her! I saw that shit LIVE! I couldnt even get through to Denver on the phone to see if they were safe.

If only you’d have been at Columbine to shield the innocent people who were shot. Not only would you be lauded as a hero, but the best part? You wouldn’t be posting your bullshit on our board. Drink a half gallon of bleach, mixed with bath salts, and get back to us next week. Loser!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:09 PM 02-23-2022

Colorado seems to attract crazies. The Columbine shooters and the guy that shot up the movie theater. Must be the lack of oxygen in the air. Guess it’s not that nice of a place to live after all.
[Reply]
Page 2782 of 4880
« First < 1782228226822732277227782779278027812782 278327842785278627922832288232823782 > Last »
Up