ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:34 AM 02-02-2019
It's it's a later game I may be in...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:30 PM 04-16-2019
I'll be posting a link on Thursday to buy tickets.

The Jaguars need to determine pricing and what seats are available for group tickets, We are first inline for group tickets. Whatever they have, we get the best ones. You will be able to buy tickets directly from the Jaguars at the link in the "Chiefs" section that we have reserved. Arrowhead South is just coordinating with the Jags so we can all sit in the same section and represent the Chiefs, you buy directly from the Jags, get your tickets from them.

Right now we have 350+ wanting tickets without a confirmed date.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:16 PM 04-17-2019
I talked with the Jaguars front office tonight. This game will be sold out by this weekend. When Patrick Mahomes comes to your NFL town, it sells out. We have plenty of tickets but, When I post the link tomorrow, get your tickets ASAP.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:06 PM 04-17-2019
Yes, our seats are already blocked out by the Jags before they went on sale tonight to the public. We also get the group discount.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 08:33 AM 04-18-2019
I'm good for some tickets!
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:56 AM 04-18-2019
Well I'm in for 3. We got the worst week we could get didn't we? Hope it's hot in St Joe this summer to get our boys ready for the heat down here.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:15 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Well I'm in for 3. We got the worst week we could get didn't we? Hope it's hot in St Joe this summer to get our boys ready for the heat down here.
Your in Arrowhead South, correct? Ticketing is live now there. Going to be afternoon or early evening before the Jags give me the website and link for the rest of the tickets.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:10 PM 04-18-2019
Still no link from the Jags to buy tickets. The tickets were reserved and blocked out by the Jags before tickets went on sale. We are not getting worse seats or going to the back of the line. We were first in line for group tickets. We are still going to get the same tickets we were before tickets sales began.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:35 PM 04-18-2019
I'm 88.62% sure I'll be able to attend (roughly)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:06 AM 04-19-2019
Any link update to buy tix yet?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 AM 04-19-2019
You are buying tickets directly from the Jaguars secure site. Arrowhead South is not involved in any way with the purchase of the tickets or delivery of the tickets. The tickets will be in the “Chiefs” section.

We are working with the Jaguars front office to plan a BBQ competition tailgate. They are going to block off part of their parking lot to accommodate the 2 day event. We have the sponsors lined up to buy the meat. The competitors will cook the meat.

We may have to “ticket” the BBQ event through the Jaguars for security and logistical reason, But, entrance will be free. We will also eat the finished product for free. Details to follow. We are also working on several fun ideas and surprises at the tailgate. We will have a gathering of fans in the same spot after the game to celebrate our win.

We will be posting a link or code to rent rooms from the Hilton for around $40-$50 a night. Planning some “stuff” to do on Friday night and Saturday for those Chief fans that are making it a weekend trip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is you’re the ordering information sent from the Jaguars

There are 236 seats available for purchase by Chief fans only in section 433.

https://fevo.me/arrowheadsouth

Evidently the delay has occurred because the Jaguars have been trying to remove a additional $4.00 credit card fee when Chief fans order the tickets at the link. You want to order right now the additional fee will be applied. The Jaguars expect to have the additional fee removed sometime today. I’ll update the fans when the additional fee has been removed,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to purchase the lower level seats from the Jags:

In the 100 level section that I have 50 seats reserved is section 124. They are $136 each, Please have the Arrowhead South group email Alexa Onley (olneya@nfl.jaguars.com) or call/text at (904) 633-4673. If they call, please have them leave a voicemail. Email and text is preferred.

If you want to sit in the better, more expensive seats, just contact Alexa and she will make it happen. She will try to put you with other Chief fans at that price point.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:57 AM 04-19-2019
From the Jags and Alexa:

we are moving the lower level block from 124 to 125. I can get the group about 5 rows closer. Everyone will be together.

Thats right by the tunnel where the Chiefs will come out.
[Reply]
007 01:10 AM 04-20-2019
Man I wish I could justify the trip. Just too many things hitting us in the wallet lately.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:54 AM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Man I wish I could justify the trip. Just too many things hitting us in the wallet lately.
Same
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:21 AM 04-20-2019
The link is still active this weekend to buy tickets in the upper levels. If you want the lower level seats, You don't have to wait till Monday. Just email her your ticket order. Alexa will start working through our ticket requests on Monday, She is processing the orders on a first in, first served basis.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up