ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 97
« First < 45859192939495 9697 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
jettio 10:48 AM 09-20-2019
AB might be abusing substances. He looks off.

NFL ought to make AB pee in a cup and then put the pee next to the smelling salts that Brady huffs before the game.

Pats did not need AB, especially if Josh Gordon keeps it together and stays healthy. I don't know about injury, but I think Josh Gordon is going to keep it straight.

Picking up AB after he screwed over the Raiders may prove to be a huge mistake and it is a mistake that would not have been made if we did not have St. Patrick, II.

Panic move by the Pats, to pick up a screwball without doing due diligence.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:05 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
AB sent threatening texts, as a group text Wednesday night to his latest accuser. What a moron! He deserves to be suspended just for being a first class idiot. https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/19/an...-text-messages
The Pats also can't hide behind blaming the accuser. The si report has multiple allegations from people who clearly are not seeking fame (they remained anonymous) and specifically said they aren't seeking money. Where there's smoke there's fire.

And then, this falls into the kareem hunt situation. It's one thing to fall into a situation. Who knows if the rape charges are legit or not. Another to not take the hint that the NFL wants you to handle future matters delicately. AB still thinks he's above the law. Why you wouldn't have a lawyer do this type of thing if anything is just mind boggling.
[Reply]
AntGOATio_BrowGOAT 11:08 AM 09-20-2019
AB is a true alpha. It makes sense that the beta males here would be threatened or intimidated by anything he does, or the mere thought of him, but in reality, he has done or said nothing that would constitute a threat.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:10 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:
This is the most ridiculous thing I've read sinced reading Harry Potter LoL. You're just hoping&praying the Patriots crumble because deep inside you know the Chiefs have little chance against the WORLD CHAMPION.
If you consider the truth to be ridiculous, sure.

Remember, we’re dealing with a franchise that employs a coach who tried to injure an opposing player during a game.

Also, I’m not a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:12 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by AntGOATio_BrowGOAT:
AB is a true alpha. It makes sense that the beta males here would be threatened or intimidated by anything he does, or the mere thought of him, but in reality, he has done or said nothing that would constitute a threat.
Ight, ban this clown already.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:26 AM 09-20-2019
Seriously, where's the fucking Orkin man? We've got an infestation here.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:32 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Pats did not need AB, especially if Josh Gordon keeps it together and stays healthy. I don't know about injury, but I think Josh Gordon is going to keep it straight.
That is the #1 reason why they got him. I'm sure the team is happy Josh is doing great but not sure the team is confident he can sustain it.

Originally Posted by jettio:
Panic move by the Pats, to pick up a screwball without doing due diligence.
Pats knew what they were getting. Hes on a short leash. If he is not helping the team win games he'll be gone.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:37 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by AntGOATio_BrowGOAT:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 AM 09-20-2019
BB aint playing

Following several questions about Antonio Brown, Bill Belichick ends his press conference after just a few minutes pic.twitter.com/TIFNePYPY8

— Patriots on NBCSB (@NBCSPatriots) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:47 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BB aint playing

He knew what he was getting into when they decided to sign him. Awful weak move to hide from the questions when they would get questioned about it. I didn’t think he was that scared of the situation.
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:58 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He knew what he was getting into when they decided to sign him. Awful weak move to hide from the questions when they would get questioned about it. I didn’t think he was that scared of the situation.

Well, no, not really right? I mean, drama and prima donna bullshit arent' exactly like allegations or rape or intimidation. None of that stuff broke until after the Pats signed him. Can't imagine there isn't some regret.

He's due like $5 million on Monday. Wonder if he gets it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:58 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BB aint playing

The more he goes up there and does that shit the more i lose respect for him.

Man the fuck up and answer the questions. You signed that POS, deal with it. Quit fucking hiding and dodging questions. You knew what was coming with his signing, you did it anyway.

Not quit acting like a bitch about it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:02 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Well, no, not really right? I mean, drama and prima donna bullshit arent' exactly like allegations or rape or intimidation. None of that stuff broke until after the Pats signed him. Can't imagine there isn't some regret.

The dude had already been accuaed of a lot of misconduct in the courts before he ever was released from Oakland. No way they couldn't see even more misconduct coming.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:15 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

His debacle in Oakland goes beyond “drama and prims Donna bullshit”. Everyone could see what a shit show he has become.

Granted, I don’t think any of us saw these types of allegations coming. Still, BB had to know that AB wasn’t done with outlandish behavior and crazy shit.

Whichever team decided to take advantage of his bullshit in Oakland needs to answer for it. BB literally ran away from questions.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:18 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
His debacle in Oakland goes beyond “drama and prims Donna bullshit”. Everyone could see what a shit show he has become.

Granted, I don’t think any of us saw these types of allegations coming. Still, BB had to know that AB wasn’t done with outlandish behavior and crazy shit.

Whichever team decided to take advantage of his bullshit in Oakland needs to answer for it. BB literally ran away from questions.
Yeah, the guy basically got himself kicked off of two teams. I don't think the Pats have any room to say "OMG we never could have expected he'd do something to get him kicked off of our team!" even if they didn't specifically expect this.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 97
« First < 45859192939495 9697 >
Up