ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 97
« First < 43838990919293 94959697 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:02 AM 09-20-2019
Patriot things....
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:03 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Makes you wonder if lawyer was paid in advance or if AB is going to cheat him also.
Reputable criminal defense lawyers charge healthy, up front retainers.

AB is cheap and the lawyer is a wannabe agent clown.

I bet he’s working for free.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 09-20-2019

Joining @GetUpESPN for a live Patriots report, focusing on Antonio Brown. pic.twitter.com/tM2vd6cEM4

— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) September 20, 2019

The Patriots do not care.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 AM 09-20-2019
Where’s the outrage?

Brown >>> Hill

Kraft >>> Clark

But Hill and Clark took WAY more heat. What the fuck is going on here?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:18 AM 09-20-2019
Why would they start caring now? Sex crimes weren't off the table to them, so like they give a shit about that.
[Reply]
jettio 08:24 AM 09-20-2019
If he sent these texts and if Brittney Taylor seemed credible and if AB screws up his interview, he will be on exempt list. Pats will have to pay him not to play.

I would not expect NFL to immediately act even with today's news, because you have to confirm things, but seems like AB will find a way to the exempt list.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 08:26 AM 09-20-2019
It almost seems like he's trying to get on the exempt list at this point.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:31 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
If he sent these texts and if Brittney Taylor seemed credible and if AB screws up his interview, he will be on exempt list. Pats will have to pay him not to play.

I would not expect NFL to immediately act even with today's news, because you have to confirm things, but seems like AB will find a way to the exempt list.
At some point you've got to do the right thing if you're the team even if the NFL doesn't respond. The Chiefs got it right even with a giant piece of shit like Mike Florio trying to drag them down.

The Pats have it all wrong, but they get their nuts slurped.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:36 AM 09-20-2019
You know...

I don't like Brown. I find his behavior apalling.

That aside...

I really don't think his skillset or rather the 'special' abilities that he has are all that great a fit for 42 year old Tom Brady. I mean, he'll be a good player in their short-ball-control-get-it-out-in-2.5 seconds-passing attack. It's not like he can't do that or anything. But it's the deep game where he really shines.

I don't think Brady has the velocity to take advantage of that anymore, and I think any team with a decent pass rush will make him pay if he tries to wait long enough to get it that far down-field.

Which Brady knows, because he's pretty much the smartest QB to ever play the game and that's why he's got 6 rings; not because of his superior athletic talent, of which he's never really had any.

Brown on the Patriots scares me less than, say, Edelman does, quite honestly.

This isn't 2007, when Brady was chucking it 50 yards to Moss.

If he tries that shit now, he's going to look like a 42 year old man really quick.

Just my first cup of coffee this morning, and I've not researched every last advanced metric, so let's not pile on until I've had more coffee, but it's been on my mind these last few days.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:41 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You know...

That aside...

I really don't think his skillset or rather the 'special' abilities that he has are all that great a fit for 42 year old Tom Brady. I mean, he'll be a good player in their short-ball-control-get-it-out-in-2.5 seconds-passing attack. It's not like he can't do that or anything. But it's the deep game where he really shines.

I don't think Brady has the velocity to take advantage of that anymore, and I think any team with a decent pass rush will make him pay if he tries to wait long enough to get it that far down-field.

Which Brady knows, because he's pretty much the smartest QB to ever play the game and that's why he's got 6 rings; not because of his superior athletic talent, of which he's never really had any.

If he tries that shit now, he's going to look like a 42 year old man really quick.

Just my first cup of coffee this morning, and I've not researched every last advanced metric, so let's not pile on until I've had more coffee, but it's been on my mind these last few days.
Great post and I’ve had similar thoughts.

Brown was often the benefit of Big Ben buying time and he was really good at continuing to run and finding a hole in the defense.

No way 42 y/o Brady can do that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:45 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Great post and I’ve had similar thoughts.

Brown was often the benefit of Big Ben buying time and he was really good at continuing to run and finding a hole in the defense.

No way 42 y/o Brady can do that.
yeah. I mean, you know who he'd be killer with? Mahomes.

But fuck all that. I don't want that fucker anywhere near our locker room.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:48 AM 09-20-2019
yeah. I mean, you know who he'd be killer with? Mahomes.

But fuck all that. I don't want that fucker anywhere near our locker room.
He’ll still be very good with Brady, if he stays on the field, but he’s not the same threat people make him out to be with Brady at this stage of his career.

And Veach said it himself that Brown is the prototypical WR for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:52 AM 09-20-2019
You know...

That aside...

I guess you need more coffee or somethin. You need to watch Brady. He's throwing bullets and has pinpoint accuracy. If he just targeted Brown he'd have 1800 yards this year easy. If you think Bradys arm is falling off I don't know what to tell you except you're dead wrong.

Let's just hope Brown causes problems for the cheaters and him and Gordon are both off the team before the playoffs.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:54 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
surely this gets him on the list. Dudes out of control and he was already being investigated. Now this? He is embarrasing the league. Pts should 100 percent release them but we know that pos franchise doesnt care. This should be the lst straw from the leagues prospective. JFC.
The one certainty in all of this is the that the Pats don’t care. They’ll lie, cheat, and steal anything they have to to win. They have a long and distinguished history of that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:02 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I guess you need more coffee or somethin. You need to watch Brady. He's throwing bullets and has pinpoint accuracy. If he just targeted Brown he'd have 1800 yards this year easy. If you think Bradys arm is falling off I don't know what to tell you except you're dead wrong.

Let's just hope Brown causes problems for the cheaters and him and Gordon are both off the team before the playoffs.
Bullets? Really?

I must admit, I haven't watched them yet this year. His velocity seems to me to have been dropping for a couple of years. If he's throwing bullets, I'm surprised. Bullets...like...downfield? Because when last WE saw him, the plan was to get the ball out in 2 seconds, which means short, ball control passing. Are you saying they're now holding the ball longer and chucking it downfield?

Pinpoint accuracy? Absolutely. Knowing exactly where to go with the ball? Totally. He's the smartest QB to ever play, in my opinion. If he'd have had Mahomes' physical gifts, I don't think NE would've punted once in these last 18 years.

If he's throwing 'bullets' suddenly at 42, then I want a steroid test.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 97
« First < 43838990919293 94959697 >
Up