ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 97
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:05 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Ummmm is that's looks like a Jon Gruden with Female Wig to me or what ?? ?

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:05 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
It's ****ing football you lunatic. A sport. A game. A fun, competitive game in which, apparently, you have far too much mental and emotional energy invested.

The Chiefs winning the SB will not change your life. You won't be able to retire, or get the girl, or anything else. You will have a singular wonderful sporting experience, but JFC get a grip on the significance of it all.
The irony of a Pats fan posting this is tremendous. Have you been to Patsfans? Patriotsplanet?

The number of people at those places who have WAAAAAY to much of their self worth and esteem wrapped up in the Pats is unbelievable.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:06 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Exempt list sure seems to make sense.

The league and/or the Patriots standing by him if he turns out to be guilty would be an awful look. The process probably needs to play out. Brown probably won’t be given the benefit of the doubt in the interim due to all of his erratic behavior as of late.

I would’ve said the same thing about Tyreek had his situation happened in season. The Chiefs were right to suspend him until the process played out.
Completely agree
As an organization, what other choice do you have?
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 10:07 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And she's getting married this week....there's your likely explanation for the timing. No conspiracy theory required.
This just makes it even more fishier.

Why would anyone want to add this to the most important day of their life. All the death threats, name and face in the media. People in your wedding talking only about getting raped.
[Reply]
In58men 10:08 AM 09-11-2019
No Jon at all, he doesn’t wear Raider shirts.

Smh
[Reply]
SupDock 09-11-2019, 10:08 AM
This message has been deleted by SupDock. Reason: Decided wasn't funny
Rain Man 10:09 AM 09-11-2019
Football may be just a game, but the oldest item on my to-do list, dating back 50 years now, is to watch the Chiefs win a Super Bowl. It would be nice to cross that item off and get to my second-oldest item of meeting President Nixon.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:10 AM 09-11-2019
That can’t be the chick that is accusing him.. that chick likes spoo on her face..not her back..
[Reply]
Donger 10:10 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn't look like a wetback.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:10 AM 09-11-2019

Report: NFL to "give serious consideration" to putting Antonio Brown on exempt list https://t.co/MczO4TllGX

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:12 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:

Why would anyone want to add this to the most important day of their life. All the death threats, name and face in the media. People in your wedding talking only about getting raped.
We had someone quit her job after her father died. She took time off and during the time away was reflecting on life, etc... and decided she needed to make a change going forward. It wasn't that she hated her job, but rather that she was afraid that she'd put herself in a rut and that years of inertia would just serve to drive her deeper.

Major life events (death, marriages, graduations) have a way of making people take stock of everything they are and where they want to go from there. If this was something she was grappling with, then yeah - I can absolutely see her coming to grips with it as the wedding date approached and deciding "y'know what? This is happening because it needs to be resolved as I start my next chapter..."

I'm not saying he did or he didn't. Way too early in the game yet. But I don't think it's strange at all that she chose to do this with her wedding approaching. Major life changes have a way of triggering action.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:13 AM 09-11-2019

Drew Rosenhaus on @SportsCenter re: Antonio Brown: "I wouldn't be doing this interview if I didn't believe Antonio. These allegations are false. He denies everyone of them. I'm very confident his legal team has facts that will prove this."

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 10:14 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:

Or she and her partner want to deal with this, put it behind them and get on with their life together.

Time'll tell.
[Reply]
notorious 10:14 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Dude, when we talk about the Black Hole, that's not what we mean.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:14 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"I'm asking you..."

Shit. Is the Boston media generally that combative with the guy? I figured he lorded over those press conferences like a Sith or something and just cowed members of the press into submission.

That question had a generally pissed off tenor in the response from the reporter.
The reporter is WOKE, brah.
[Reply]
notorious 10:15 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
How much money is riding on this? Of course Drew is defending him.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 97
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up