ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dolphins + 19
Ubeja Vontell 06:30 PM 09-10-2019
That is hard to believe in pro football. When was the last time we saw a spread that crazy in the NFL?

Like those LSU - 50 vs Bethune Cookman, what do you do with these kinds of numbers?

What would the line be if Clemson played the Dolphins on Saturday?

If I'm Belichick I'm playing my backups as much as I can, these Dolphins don't care meaning they could be dangerous when it comes to cheap shots and thuggery.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:13 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Yep, 100% correct.

So..they....need to bone up on the game.
Nah, I think you're thinking of Ryan Leaf.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:19 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dude, nobody ever thinks of Ryan Leaf, ok slick?

Peyton Manning was a fantastic QB, ok guy?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:24 PM 09-10-2019
Dude, nobody ever thinks of Ryan Leaf, ok slick?

Peyton Manning was a fantastic QB, ok guy?
Well, let's find some common ground. We can both agree that he was a better quarterback than John Elway, right?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:33 PM 09-10-2019
Well, let's find some common ground. We can both agree that he was a better quarterback than John Elway, right?
The only QB's that are on Peyton's level....

Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Aaron Rodgers

Then we get down here with ....

Otto Graham
Johnny U
Brett Favre
John Elway
Big Ben
Philip Rivers
Fran Tarkenton

...and someday Russell Wilson.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:01 PM 09-10-2019
Dude youre so wrong. He's thinking of Tyler Thigpen. I could have swore I saw an article on Thigpen's decade plus run of dominating the regular season. It said he didn't win a SB until he was able to get the league to change the rules, so that if his WR was touched during a play they would throw a flag. Yep def Thiggy.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:04 PM 09-10-2019
I spent a night in Oakland last year, but I must've not entered the war zone. I just remember it being lots of highways, and the only restaurant I could walk to was Denny's. Fortunately, I kind of like Denny's.
I spent a week one night in Oakland....
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:07 PM 09-10-2019
Sounds like the moral victory of putting a helmet into Brady's knee will have to do.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:22 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Dude youre so wrong. He's thinking of Tyler Thigpen. I could have swore I saw an article on Thigpen's decade plus run of dominating the regular season. It said he didn't win a SB until he was able to get the league to change the rules, so that if his WR was touched during a play they would throw a flag. Yep def Thiggy.
Tyler Thigpen played at Baker HS in Jacksonville Florida, he was all state in basketball and a four time Florida long jump champ and still holds the state record at 26-8. Football wasn't his first sport but being his grandpa wanted him to play.....Jerome Thigpen a legendary running back at Baker his grandpa.

Tyler had 4.23 40 speed and a cannon for a arm, he also played a mean harmonica, did a great Noah Lewis (Gus Cannon Jug Stompers) impersonation. After breaking all the Florida HS passing and rushing records off to Coastal Carolina where he broke all the passng records held by Johnny "Bazooka" Bodine.

His NFL career never really took off, story went he liked to party and wanted to record a blues CD featuring him on harmonica. The band....Tyler and The Tornados, had a solid sound, making an impact locally. X Raider backer Jubilee Juniper on drums.

The last we saw of Tyler Thigpen was him in the back of a van heading off to New Orleans to open for The Neville Brothers at the Zanzibar Club.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:59 PM 09-10-2019
Rain Man engaging in God Tier trolling in this thread.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:03 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Rain Man engaging in God Tier trolling in this thread.
Saying stuff like....

Peyton Manning choked, as usual.

.....isn't trolling, there is another name for that.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:06 PM 09-10-2019
Saying stuff like....

I don't understand. Are you a Patriots fan or a Colts fan? I'm confused.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I don't understand. Are you a Patriots fan or a Colts fan? I'm confused.
I'm a life long Chiefs fan, but.....I don't get silly with it, I get there are other great teams and players out there, I do keep it real.

Some are like.....

Question

Who wins this battle...three KC Chief players in a row boat equipped with sling shots or a battleship?

Chiefs fan....the Chiefs of course.
[Reply]
eDave 11:13 PM 09-10-2019
Saying stuff like....

There's a reason he's called Rainman.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:16 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
There's a reason he's called Rainman.
He's called Rainman or calls himself Rainman?

That is kinda funny because I have been called Rain Man a few times, being a history buff ya understand.
[Reply]
Mahomes15MyHomes 11:42 PM 09-10-2019
That is hard to believe in pro football. When was the last time we saw a spread that crazy in the NFL?

Like those LSU - 50 vs Bethune Cookman, what do you do with these kinds of numbers?

What would the line be if Clemson played the Dolphins on Saturday?

If I'm Belichick I'm playing my backups as much as I can, these Dolphins don't care meaning they could be dangerous when it comes to cheap shots and thuggery.
I am a professional gambler. Moreso in MLB. But I do know how to read lines in the NFL. Usually the team with the high number especially at home covers in these situations. At the same time, it's this high for a REASON. With reports that the Dolphins have quit and all that; and you get the Patriots on the National Sunday night game fresh on people's mind dominating, the public will be on Pats more than ever in this one. So, you'll also have those scared folks teasing down New England to -12 even -7 in some situations. This is a no play for me. I simply do not like these spots either way and there's no right way to really bet it. GUN to my head, I would have to take Dolphins because I simply don't believe that Vegas is just going to give away money on a cover at a 80% clip, it isnt that simple. But this is a no play. You cannot win on games like this, don't try.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up