Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release Pringle
O.city 08:21 AM 09-10-2019

The Chiefs are releasing WR Byron Pringle, per a source

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 10, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 09:18 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
If he clears waivers, he’ll go to PS
Don't really know why anyone would pick up a 25 year old WR that doesn't know their system or have any history of production this time of year.

There are WR's everywhere, most teams have at least one on their PS they think can play.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:21 AM 09-10-2019
Every Chiefs team needs a CJ Spiller.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:21 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Pringle sucked. He got cut because he wasn't good enough to make an NFL roster so they got rid of him.

If need be, they'll scoop someone up from the practice squad or the street.

The Pringle fascination really should go down in CP Lore alongside that shitty RB during the Marty era. This guy was the heir apparent to Sammy Watkins. We had people actually citing him in threads suggesting we trade Tyreek Hill for a CB because "We have WR depth!!!"

No, this means nothing regarding Hill. His presence/absence does nothing to make Byron Pringle an NFL caliber player.
Bobby Sippio was really high on Pringle. And crack cocaine.
[Reply]
threebag 09:23 AM 09-10-2019
DAT is fucking worthless
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:24 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Bobby Sippio was really high on Pringle. And crack cocaine.
Correct.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:24 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
DAT is ****ing worthless
*shrugs*

So was Pringle.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:26 AM 09-10-2019
I liek Pringles. Original, Salt aand Vinegars, and screamin Dill Pickle our my favoreete colours and flavers.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:44 AM 09-10-2019
Unrelated to OP, but since we are talking specials teams, can we please stop having Hill return punts?!?? Especially since he’s gotten injured already. I don’t think the slight possibility of him returning a kick is worth our star player getting hurt returning punts
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 AM 09-10-2019
We're clearly making room for Antonio Brown. A "Kansas City-based football social media consultant" is coaching him now on how to get away from the Patriots.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:32 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're clearly making room for Antonio Brown. A "Kansas City-based football social media consultant" is coaching him now on how to get away from the Patriots.
It would cost us a draft pick or two
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:05 AM 09-10-2019
Pringle is good the chiefs coaches wouldn't of kept him if he wasn't i think they want to develop him more. He got the speed.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:33 PM 09-10-2019
I imagine they are only keeping Tremon as he is emergency CB depth, because he was the obvious cut. Guess he gets to stay until Claibourne suspension ends.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:34 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I liek Pringles. Original, Salt aand Vinegars, and screamin Dill Pickle our my favoreete colours and flavers.
Are you having a stroke?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:37 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Unrelated to OP, but since we are talking specials teams, can we please stop having Hill return punts?!?? Especially since he’s gotten injured already. I don’t think the slight possibility of him returning a kick is worth our star player getting hurt returning punts
I think DAT is going to be the 'Special Teams ace."

He's a decent returner and can gun on punt coverage, so...there's that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:39 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They told you, Tremon Smith and DAT are better special teams players than Byron Pringle and for a 5th/6th WR stuff like that matters.

Also Byron Pringle isn't even young, he's the same age Sammy Watkins is.
Wow. Was he held back in 3rd grade or something?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up