ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mecole Hardman 0 yds, 0 receptions
BWillie 05:58 PM 09-08-2019
Mecole Hardman 0 yds, 0 receptions.

No Tyreek Hill.

Need him to step up. Was he playing most snaps? I would assume he would be. Didn't hear his name called much. Seemed he was only targeted a couple times.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:14 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I kept my eye on him from the stadium. There were several plays where he was a decoy but yards of separation. Pat just went on script. With tyreek out and Sammy being phased out, look for plenty of catches in the near future for him.
Tyreek being out for a few games may end up being a blessing in disguise. Will force Hardman to get the experience he needs. May be valuable once playoff time comes around.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:26 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

No Tyreek Hill.

Need him to step up. Was he playing most snaps? I would assume he would be. Didn't hear his name called much. Seemed he was only targeted a couple times.

I believe Kelce didn’t have a catch vs the Chargers in game one last season. Looked pretty good vs the Steelers in game two.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:26 PM 09-08-2019
His drop was pretty embarrassing, but he did return two kickoffs and fair catch a punt after Reek went down.

The fact that he was in on offensive snaps at all can be construed as a pretty good sign. Reid isn't generally big on playing rookies. Ditto for Darwin Thompson.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:32 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He was only 1 catch and 9 yards behind what Tyreek did in his debut
/thread
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:35 PM 09-08-2019
Wanna bet that will NOT be the line, next week? :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 PM 09-08-2019
Being a rookie matched mostly on Ramsey and some on Boyue will be a learning experience.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:23 AM 09-09-2019
He will get to practice with first team with Hill out. He will get some chances against Oakland. With his speed, just having him on the field takes pressure off of Watkins, making it easier for him to step up and fill in the #1 spot for Hill. If Oakland ignores Haredeman, Mahomes will make them pay for it and with his speed, he can score from anywhere. He will be fine.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:28 AM 09-09-2019
I feel confident he can do all the Hill type stuff next week or beyond.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:04 AM 09-09-2019
yesterday’s game was weird. I’m not sure I’m taking away much or drawing many conclusions from it other than Pat is still the GOAT and our D still makes me sad. Other than that, let’s see what game two brings in Oakland.
[Reply]
scho63 06:22 AM 09-09-2019
We only scored 40 points and I'm OK not shooting all your bullets in the first game.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:01 AM 09-09-2019
With our offensive resources, I’m sure the game plan going in was to slowly acclimate him in the first couple of games.

That will be sped up with Tyreek’s injury. I’d be surprised if we don’t at least test the Raiders secondary deep with Hardman once or twice.
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:30 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
We only scored 40 points and I'm OK not shooting all your bullets in the first game.
bu..bu....but Baltimore scored 59 with a running back under center. We gotta do better.
[Reply]
scho63 07:57 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
bu..bu....but Baltimore scored 59 with a running back under center. We gotta do better.
We ain't no Miami Deadphins! :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:02 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

No Tyreek Hill.

I read this as “I have Mecole in my Fantasy League and I need him to get points for me.” When Sammy, McCoy and Kelce are balling out what are you going do.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 10:21 AM 09-09-2019
Fourth year Chiefs WR Demarcus Robinson had the same yardage total as Hardman. Shouldn't he be clearly outperforming Hardman with Tyreek injured?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up