ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 66
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
DaFace 03:04 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So to recap in non-medical terms... Tyreek has a separation near his shoulder area that created an urgent medical situation because of the injury’s location near major blood vessels and his heart/lungs?

Is this the latest we know?
Yes? Maybe? I think? :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:05 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is possible this is a season ender
Not likely from what I understand. Quicker to heal than a break, hell he may be fine for next week if thats what it is and it wasn't severe.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:05 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Depending on severity it can be a life ender.
very true
[Reply]
DRM08 03:06 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So Jones should be fined for tackling a guy the right way, but that one Jag douche ****ing grabs Mahomes facemask as he was sliding and it's all good? Maybe Files shouldn't be such a ****ing pussy.
What about the Jag guy who went after Mahomes' throwing shoulder after he released the ball? That one was worse than the facemask on the slide IMHO.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:07 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Based on a case study, another NFL player with a posterior dislocation that didn't require surgery returned to play after 5 weeks.
The one I read said 5 months to return to light football activity. As with everything it sounds like it will depend on how severe it was.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:07 PM 09-08-2019
According to google, this type of injury when minor is 1-2 weeks and 4-6 weeks when more serious.

That’s better than 8 possible weeks
[Reply]
SupDock 03:08 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So to recap in non-medical terms... Tyreek has a separation near his shoulder area that created an urgent medical situation because of the injury’s location near major blood vessels and his heart/lungs?

Is this the latest we know?
It's not really a should injury. It's where the collar bone meets the sternum on the chest. The collar bone is pushed back behind the sternum
[Reply]
carcosa 03:08 PM 09-08-2019
Wtf!!!! Wbf?????
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 09-08-2019
God damn this was fucking scary.

Ramsey needs to apologize. He could have killed Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:10 PM 09-08-2019
I'm seeing that it's recommended to be in a sling for 2-8 weeks after a sternoclavicular dislocation. Healing times depend on if they could perform an open or closed reduction.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:10 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Posterior dislocation of the SCJ can be associated with life threatening complications such as neurovascular, tracheal and oesophageal injuries. Due to the high mortality associated with such complications, these injuries need to be recognised acutely and managed promptly. Investigations such as X-ray imaging are poor at delineating anatomy at the level of the mediastinum and therefore CT imaging has become the investigation of choice. Due to its rarity, the current guidance on how to manage acute and chronic dislocations is debatable.
Wut?
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:11 PM 09-08-2019
Can we update the thread title or OP?

What do we know at this point?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:11 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is possible this is a season ender
Bullshit. Why do you keep posting negative shit? Fuck off you dumb twat
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:12 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not likely from what I understand. Quicker to heal than a break, hell he may be fine for next week if thats what it is and it wasn't severe.
I hope so and obviously it depends on how severe it is. Just knowing our luck...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:12 PM 09-08-2019
How about we just wait
[Reply]
Page 11 of 66
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up