ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson
Strongside 06:37 AM 10-18-2018
Welp, here we go again.

The #Chiefs have inquired about the cost to pry CB Patrick Peterson away from the #Cardinals. The price tag is steep (2 Picks) but I'm hearing Peterson prefers to stay in Arizona. That tells me any trade will require a contract extension.

— Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) October 18, 2018

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:06 AM 10-18-2018
Nick Athan hasn’t even been right about anything
[Reply]
Mecca 07:08 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Our CB's are not making us the worst defense in the league. We have a ton on money in Berry and Houston. They got their money and then didn't produce shit. Worse, the team thinks or hopes they will come back and return to their once mighty self's.

But........... they did identify Mahomes and went up and got him. In the long run, thats more valuable to us as fans than their hope for those two to return deflates us.
Let's get real here, do you think if this week the Bengals decided they were going to feature AJ Green he wouldn't just ass rape the CB's all over the field?

The reason the CB's don't look that bad is because teams realize they can attack several other things, the CB's aren't good by any means. If any team playing the Chiefs decides they are going to feature their wides, we'll then be talking about how bad the CB's suck balls.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:13 AM 10-18-2018
Since it's Athan, that means that Peterson will be practicing with the Chiefs this afternoon.
[Reply]
nychief 07:16 AM 10-18-2018
Peterson has two years left on his deal...he isn’t getting a new deal from anybody, and he can’t veto a trade....so that is all bullshit. Nick athan knows nothing.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:18 AM 10-18-2018
Athan continuing to call himself a Chiefs "insider" is like me claiming to be bigger than John Holmes.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:28 AM 10-18-2018
I get that the defense is in shambles, but if you don't think we need help at CB, you are blind. Stephen Nelson has to be the absolute worst starting CB in the entire league. His lack of coverage skills are the reason that every team we have played the past two years has targeted whomever he is covering and made him look like a fool (then he adds to it with his asinine gestures after each play to try and gloss over the fact that he just committed another penalty). Plus, I missed the rule where we can only make one trade before the deadline. I say get Peterson, then go after a LB and Safety as well.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:38 AM 10-18-2018
Just get it done.
[Reply]
warrior 07:43 AM 10-18-2018
Do what ever it takes(within reason) bring Peterson to KC -Chiefs need him now -a second and third maybe?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:43 AM 10-18-2018
Nick Athan breaking what Ian Rap, Schefter, and Glazer can't. Ok yeah right.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by warrior:
Do what ever it takes(within reason) bring Peterson to KC -Chiefs need him now -a second and third maybe?
If Peterson gets traded and it isn't to the Chiefs, Veach is going to catch a hoof to the front butt.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:49 AM 10-18-2018
Yeah I'm sure he'd rather stay with a garbage team rather than having a chance at winning a SB...JFC.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:01 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yeah I'm sure he'd rather stay with a garbage team rather than having a chance at winning a SB...JFC.
Lemme guess... "I like the warm weather"

That being said... it's also Athan
[Reply]
rico 08:05 AM 10-18-2018
Well then...EXTEND HIS FUCKING CONTRACT!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:06 AM 10-18-2018
Welp, that was fun while it lasted. Err, wait...no it wasn't.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:43 AM 10-18-2018
I want to see PP n KC ASAP
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up