ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Crimes Caused by Illegal Aliens
Otter 11:02 AM 02-17-2018
This is going to be a thread that tracks the numerous crimes commuted by illegal aliens. Feel free to add any that I miss.

The links to the full article will be embedded in the headline.
[Reply]
Otter 08:24 AM 04-04-2019
Man accused of killing jogger was in US illegally, deported twice before
[Reply]
Otter 12:49 PM 04-12-2019
Report: Illegal immigration leads to 2,200 deaths, 118,000 rapes, 138,000 assaults
[Reply]
banecat 01:48 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Report: Illegal immigration leads to 2,200 deaths, 118,000 rapes, 138,000 assaults
It's still at a lower rate than the average person here does. Immigration needs to be fixed. I hope that we can all agree to that
[Reply]
Otter 07:50 AM 04-30-2019
Man accused of beating 4-month-old to death was in U.S. illegally, deported 5 times, officials say
[Reply]
Otter 07:53 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
It's still at a lower rate than the average person here does.
Can you quantify this statement?
[Reply]
Otter 01:57 PM 05-09-2019
Border crisis worsens: 100,000 border crossers arrested in April, highest since 2007
[Reply]
banecat 03:53 PM 05-09-2019
Can you quantify this statement?
I apologize. Not gonna play. You believe whatever ya want to. Even if I see that it's misguided. It's your life. Do what ya want. But in the future if you do go after a person from a foreign land, make sure that you brush up on all of the laws regarding a citizen's arrest, self defense, and any others that you'll need to in order to keep from becoming a felon
[Reply]
Otter 04:04 PM 05-09-2019
I apologize. Not gonna play. You believe whatever ya want to. Even if I see that it's misguided. It's your life. Do what ya want. But in the future if you do go after a person from a foreign land, make sure that you brush up on all of the laws regarding a citizen's arrest, self defense, and any others that you'll need to in order to keep from becoming a felon
100% of illegal immigrants are already criminals for feeling they're above the laws of the country they decided to invade. I don't blame you for not wanting to play however, it's very hard to justify holding one person above the laws others are held with a morsel of dignity.
[Reply]
banecat 06:22 PM 05-09-2019
100% of illegal immigrants are already criminals for feeling they're above the laws of the country they decided to invade. I don't blame you for not wanting to play however, it's very hard to justify holding one person above the laws others are held with a morsel of dignity.
They need to just stay in their hellholes and die
[Reply]
Otter 06:33 PM 05-09-2019
They need to just stay in their hellholes and die
Or...

The USA accepts more immigrants than any other country on earth by a wide margin and there's a legal way to apply for citizenship. Cut the shit. They are parasites. And we're roughly 30 million deep in other people's problems.
[Reply]
True North 06:56 PM 05-09-2019
The native population doesn't have a violent criminality rate of 140 percent. I think you might have got your talking points mixed up.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
[Reply]
banecat 07:31 PM 05-09-2019
Or...
  • Immigrate legaly
  • Not abandon their country like a coward and try to resolve its problems
  • Not breed then throw your problems on others laps
  • obey the law

The USA accepts more immigrants than any other country on earth by a wide margin and there's a legal way to apply for citizenship. Cut the shit. They are parasites. And we're roughly 30 million deep in other people's problems.
No. They stupid and lazy. Is why they country's is awful
[Reply]
Otter 07:36 PM 05-09-2019
No. They stupid and lazy. Is why they country's is awful
Much like your grammar?

They're ILLEGAL INVADERS but you can try and paint it with whatever you want to try to divert from the truth. Don't forget the 'racist' card!
[Reply]
banecat 07:36 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by True North:
The native population doesn't have a violent criminality rate of 140 percent. I think you might have got your talking points mixed up.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
If your numbers were accurate. We'd all have been a victim of a violent crime by an illegal immigrant. I'm the only one here that had my arm hacked off by a machete wielding illegal immigrant from France. That I know of. From your stats it has to be more common
[Reply]
banecat 07:37 PM 05-09-2019
Much like your grammar?

They're ILLEGAL INVADERS but you can try and paint it with whatever you want to try. Don't forget the 'racist' card!
Did they take your job? I was trying to speak in a language that you might understand
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up